Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

CEREMONY || Lady Gaga's Biggest Hits

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

Mirages
3 minutes ago, Davian said:

I was gonna say @Lazz Monster were are you but than I remember the score you gave Applause:triggered:

I don't even remember my scores and I sent them like yesterday. @KatieJudasGaga4 Am I bout to be dragedt like the good sis @Lazz Monster ? :wtf:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4

Ok lets begin with last place:

#15 - Do What U Want

Overall Score: 7.52

tumblr_mvb3ssuKic1s5jacpo2_500.gif

Highest Rate - (10) : @Gov Hooka @DiamondKing @Davian

Lowest Rate: (0) : @Gagz @My Little Phoney

Commentary:

Spoiler

@Twitter: With or without R. Kelly, this song remains a bop. 

@Mirages: Bop. R Kelly or No Kelly it's a great song with awesome production, best on ARTPOP.

@gagahoon: Even with all the controversy surrounding this song I still love it, though not with R. Kelly but rather with Christina Aguilera

@martiniglistens: Problematic. Its ok, I never got the hype in the first place

@Davian: Okay I know the R Kelly version is the hit but that aged like milk. So I’ll rate the Xtina version, and since she is my second fave, this song is just pure gold.

@corvus albus: The Christina version is so much worse. A 6 at best but thankfully we have the R. Kelly version, which is tainted by one of the worst people on this planet. I'm so conflicted about this.

@SamanthaC:  I love all versions of this song. However, she slays the solo version.

Davian
4 minutes ago, Mirages said:

I don't even remember my scores and I sent them like yesterday. @KatieJudasGaga4 Am I bout to be dragedt like the good sis @Lazz Monster ? :wtf:

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5cb23477776c494159

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Davian
2 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Ok lets begin with last place:

#15 - Do What U Want

Overall Score: 7.52

tumblr_mvb3ssuKic1s5jacpo2_500.gif

Highest Rate - (10) : @Gov Hooka @DiamondKing @Davian

Lowest Rate: (0) : @Gagz @My Little Phoney

Commentary:

Hide contents

@Twitter: With or without R. Kelly, this song remains a bop. 

@Mirages: Bop. R Kelly or No Kelly it's a great song with awesome production, best on ARTPOP.

@gagahoon: Even with all the controversy surrounding this song I still love it, though not with R. Kelly but rather with Christina Aguilera

@martiniglistens: Problematic. Its ok, I never got the hype in the first place

@Davian: Okay I know the R Kelly version is the hit but that aged like milk. So I’ll rate the Xtina version, and since she is my second fave, this song is just pure gold.

@corvus albus: The Christina version is so much worse. A 6 at best but thankfully we have the R. Kelly version, which is tainted by one of the worst people on this planet. I'm so conflicted about this.

@SamanthaC:  I love all versions of this song. However, she slays the solo version.

I already expected this:messga: But I rated the one with the one and only Xtina even though that wasn’t the hit:oops:

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5cb2347e7752593349

Davian
6 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Commentary:

Hide contents

@corvus albus

Davian
1 minute ago, DiamondKing said:

giphy.gif

Thanks for the advice, let’s move on from this mess:ladyhaha:

KatieJudasGaga4

#14 - Million Reasons

Overall Score: 7.62

3PrN.gif

Highest Rate: (10) : @ChaosAngel17 @Lazz Monster @KinneyUnderYou @Rumours1977

Lowest Rate: (2.9): @Marges

Commentary:

Spoiler

@Mirages:  I love the rawness of the song. It's so pure and beautiful and you can just hear every single emotion in Gaga's voice.

@gagahoon: An emotional, raw, barebones ballad, absolutely love it. You can really feel Gaga’s emotions in her voice and composure.

@martiniglistens:  Definitely a full vocal FLEX, but in all honesty I like a few of her other ballads more. Not top 3 Gaga ballads for me, just slightly missed the mark a bit compared to Joanne, ARUTW, and Speechless

@DiamondKing: Sometimes a bit repetitive, Million Reasons still is the best ballad on Joanne and truly deserved to be included in the Super Bowl Halftime Show.

@Davian: I wish this beautiful ballad was more of an hit in Europe, it deserved so much more.

@corvus albus: It is the most commercial ballad on Joanne and also the banalest. The fact that this song still manages such a good grade speaks for the song and even more for the album.

@SamanthaC:  Not a well loved song with the fan base, but it's really good.  I like the lyrics, the instrumentals, the vocals, it all goes so well together.

Archived