💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's coming first!

BleepBloop

Featured Posts

Isma Monster

There are a lot of rumors about when Madonna is going to drop her single, but this is the first time I read about the 24th.  I think that the most possible date is this 18th, rumored as well, since she's been more cryptic then ever with all the Madame X stuff

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jaXXXon

OP, I want you to be right more than anything. I just want new Gaga music to slay our ears and the charts of the world. 

Wouldn't it be funny if Gaga performs better than Taylor though? I know the chances of that happening are tiny, but daaaaaaaamn :ladyhaha:

BleepBloop
5 minutes ago, Isma Monster said:

There are a lot of rumors about when Madonna is going to drop her single, but this is the first time I read about the 24th.  I think that the most possible date is this 18th, rumored as well, since she's been more cryptic then ever with all the Madame X stuff

Well you should take some visits to Madonna forums, also PopJustice sweetie

Jonathan2244
19 minutes ago, jaXXXon said:

OP, I want you to be right more than anything. I just want new Gaga music to slay our ears and the charts of the world. 

Wouldn't it be funny if Gaga performs better than Taylor though? I know the chances of that happening are tiny, but daaaaaaaamn :ladyhaha:

I dont fully doubt it could happen, Gaga release in the next two week or we will be waiting till August I believe and fall for Album, with hints and stuff in May and June and maybe haus beauty announcement. 

shoful

Madonna is coming the 18th/19th. So Gaga needs to release now if she wants to be first 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

devilrhino

She currently has 35 million spotify listeners riding off of A Star is Born, shallow does not look like its going to re peak with awards season and bluray/movie releases out of the way, she hasn't posted anything on instagram / social media for just over a month.

There wouldn't be a better time than within the next month at least, to release the lead single! Come on Gaga!

PartySick
3 hours ago, LadyHaha said:

I’m going to listen to exclusively metal 

Praying that LG6 is MetalGa :firega:

🖤

Schizophonic
21 minutes ago, devilrhino said:

She currently has 35 million spotify listeners riding off of A Star is Born, shallow does not look like its going to re peak with awards season and bluray/movie releases out of the way, she hasn't posted anything on instagram / social media for just over a month.

There wouldn't be a better time than within the next month at least, to release the lead single! Come on Gaga!

not only that... she has the whole press waiting for anything. she is still filling every gossipmagazine and they will report every little step she does now. and if she comes up with something unexpected sonically or a weird look, she has free promo sure.

there is no better point of release than now. for her beautyline as well.

plus she is newly single, bet she wants to work and not sit at home and wait.

Schizophonic

the energie this fanbase has to drag others down is really impressive. as if we all dont just want the same thing ... keep on dragging and laughing at others, very helpful and totally in the sense of what gaga tries to teach us for 11 years now.

unbelivable.

CherryPie

OMG, 19th April is the day of my birthday :excited2: That would be the best gift ever 

Archived