Taylor's coming 4.26

highbythebeach

Featured Posts

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Candy Gaga
1 hour ago, GhettoFabulous said:

:lana:girl to some of us the last time gaga released was 2013 with ARTPOP so you can imagine the thirst is real :madge:

Joanne >>>> ARTPOP 

Out of place but just wanted to point out the obvious :huntyga:

come through Taylord :woohoo:

excited for new music from her. 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

GhettoFabulous
6 minutes ago, Candy Gaga said:

Joanne >>>> ARTPOP 

Out of place but just wanted to point out the obvious :huntyga:

You’re entitled to your wrong opinion :awkney::diane: otherwise I’m gonna clap my tongue cuz the last time I commented on such umm....I got a WP sooo skks

Candy Gaga
2 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

You’re entitled to your wrong opinion :awkney::diane: otherwise I’m gonna clap my tongue cuz the last time I commented on such umm....I got a WP sooo skks

The admin knows the tea then :oops:

Jk :heart: 

But still ARTPOP is her weakest :wtf:

GhettoFabulous
9 minutes ago, Candy Gaga said:

The admin knows the tea then :oops:

Jk :heart: 

But still ARTPOP is her weakest :wtf:

Actually Admins tastes aren’t exactly the best seeing he hates John Wayne and doesn’t like before I cry ...but again your opinion :laughga:

Candy Gaga
11 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Actually Admins tastes aren’t exactly the best seeing he hates John Wayne and doesn’t like before I cry ...but again your opinion :laughga:

No one likes BIC but John Wayne is a bop:madge:

ELECTROHEART

I do not know if I'm going to hate Taylor for doing so good, or hate Gaga for doing so bad :saladga:. Or both :huntyga:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

River

lol the 26th? is she real? it's Avengers Endgame day, she can't compete against it :laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

The timing of this makes so much sense.

1) she plays a primary role in Cats the Musical, which releases in December. So she will be booked from October-December to heavily promote the film around the world.

2) Her recent teasing and aesthetic (appearance wise) change did seem pre-meditated

3) her and her label are smart and know she will be quite busy this fall with the film promotion AND let’s not forget Adele is rumored to be releasing in the fall. A smart move to avoid a release close to her album so they won’t compete in the same Grammy cycle.

and 

4) She did state to Perez Hilton that she was going to release her 7th album before she turned 30. Which is December 13th.

Also, I know some of y’all think she’s releasing too quick. But this girl is a talented artist, she was probably starting new music once she finished reputation and/or during the Tour. 

Overall, I’m f**king excited! She needs to serve pop. Looks like Summer Pop vibes to me based on the aesthetic!!

thoughts??

monketsharona

I think your first point should have been 'She is smart and she knows she has no chances against Adele in Q4'

Some pop girls should take notes :trollga:

crisTEAne

i'm excited. i loved reputation and i still listen to the majority of the album. delicate and king of my heart are beyond flawless. come on, tay-tay, show them! :flower:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived