music news

Taylor's coming 4.26

highbythebeach

Featured Posts

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaisitalian

Taylor is my absolute fave but even I think this is too early.

The Rep Tour ended 5/6 months ago. The rep album isn't even two years old yet.

I'm so so so excited for new music, but I'm also still bopping to Reputation and don't want my attention to be diverted lol.

GhettoFabulous
21 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

ASIB era was cute? It was literally one of her most critically and most commercial era she had in a while. :saladga:

It was nice seeing her win again but critical acclaim and stuff like that isn’t really what I care for :lana:music not the bling 

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, GhettoFabulous said:

It was nice seeing her win again but critical acclaim and stuff like that isn’t really what I care for :lana:music not the bling 

ASIB gave some of her best work in her career though :saladga:

And how about the awards then? 

GhettoFabulous
2 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

ASIB gave some of her best work in her career though :saladga:

And how about the awards then? 

Ok it was nice :madge: long story short I want LG6 now sksksks :awkney: 

The13thNote

I do feel like Gaga takes too long now. From 2009-2013 (5 years) we had four pop albums with unique styles. 2014-2019 (6 years) has been 3 albums of covers, a countryesque slow album, and a movie soundtrack.

The fans want a POP album again. The public wants a POP album again.

Preferably released with good timing and modern promotion tactics. 

Yuuri

If she does, then she's going need a strong week to get to #1, currently there's a huge gap between #1 and #2. (About 700)

iCpro

Taylor and P!nk really out here releasing albums less than 2 years apart meanwhile Gaga’s probably just scrapped another LG6 :selena: I know she fed us with ASIB but what happened to G A G A :selena: if it’s just for Haus beauty I swear to god...

I’m excited for Taylor cos the music will be great but I’m also sick of her and want her to leave :selena: let someone else have some success :selena:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Redstreak
1 hour ago, GhettoFabulous said:

:lana:girl to some of us the last time gaga released was 2013 with ARTPOP so you can imagine the thirst is real :madge:

Or 2011 with Born This Way :giggle:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Anderson123

Monsters complaining about other popstars announcing new music and not Gaga when she literally won an Oscar two months ago. :air: You guys are such a special fanbase. 

Candy Gaga

Her music is really good . Oh how I wish Gaga will be like this and not releasing a new album each 3 years.

Archived