Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor's coming 4.26

highbythebeach

Featured Posts

John Wayne

Probably being delusional, don’t come for me, bur remember when Taylor and Gaga were visiting the same studios few months ago? TaylorxGaga? :emma:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FameMonster01
7 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

because this fact could change her plans we think she has.

LG6 is coming in late late-ish 2019 anyways... 

Schizophonic

1 minute ago, FameMonster01 said:

LG6 is coming in late late-ish 2019 anyways... 

not if she is now ready to go.

WitnessEye

Okay.

Maybe It is not for single (artists theese days 😶)

If It is i want a POP record, ofcourse, something like Reputation or 1989.

She is gonna slay, I guess

FalsePromise

Thing our girl will never do, cuz she forgot how to make good pop music and how to release it :lolga:

DelusionalGaga

Maybe she's just really excited for the Avengers movie to come out

Spoiler

:poot:

iCpro
52 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

I'm excited, I guess LG6 is nowhere near given that she missed the window and now Madonna and Taylor are releasing and Lil Nas X has a strong #1 on hot 100.

This tbh, March-early April was the perfect window for Gaga to release if she wanted to capitalise on ASIB’s success and keep the ball rolling, but seeing as she didn’t release then, it doesn’t really make sense to release something anytime soon.

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Taylucifer

OMG LITTERALLY I AM SO EXCITED I CANT. I saw it on insta and had a panic on my bedtaylor swift im even more excited about the next chapter GIF by AMAs

1989 (TV) is out NOW

Glittertinks

I am so ready for someone of the pop ladies to finally come through :selena:  I have enough of teasing and social media blackouts :bye:

HausOfMark

Shes been very Rainbow/ Ray Of Light (no, not referencing Madonna)/ Prism (yet again, no not katy coping).

I bet thats the song name and/or era theme!

-Mark

Versace

She's diverging from her release schedule for the last decade :giveup:

It can't be :giveup:

I am not expecting her this soon :giveup:

Come through my fav :giveup:

nodandsmile

To read some of these posts, you would believe Gaga went into a hiding after Joanne and never came back. We are never fed, really? Within the past months, b*tch was everywhere. Had a critically acclaimed movie which was a hit (got a goddam oscar  nom for her performance, first popstar to do so since Cher in 1988!). With a #1 hit in the US, her biggest radio hit in long time. It was also #1 in countries where they totally forgot about her existence, same with the album. You stan the whole goddam package!!!!! Please, tell another fanbase of an artist from her generation who can brag about the same things that I just said ... I'll wait  :saladga:

OT 1989 is one of my favorite albums of the decade, I like Reputation but just not as much... so I definitely can't wait for this one  :excited:

Archived