Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor's coming 4.26

highbythebeach

Featured Posts

Kimblue
3 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

:madge: other fanbases are being FED...then you get us..it’s like sis locked us in a cage and keeps flashing food and not giving it to us.:madge: But slay Taylor I guess here 4 it :diane: a queen that still wants fans

Really :huntyga:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luna Lovegood
9 minutes ago, highbythebeach said:

girl I already posted this you're late sweety 😌

Oh notchu... notchu... 

talk gretchen GIF

luna’s advocate

TimisaMonster
2 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

:lana:girl to some of us the last time gaga released was 2013 with ARTPOP so you can imagine the thirst is real :madge:

I second that....:reductive:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Kimblue
2 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Yes?:poot::laughga:

Gaga was everywhere from Aug2018-Feb2019 from an era that couldn’t possibly have gone better. Don’t act like she’s been doing nothing for years.

GhettoFabulous
Just now, Kimblue said:

Gaga was everywhere from Aug2018-Feb2019 from an era that couldn’t possibly have gone better. Don’t act like she’s been doing nothing for years.

But she’s been blue balling us for the past year like girll....:awkney:the asib era was cute but we want LG6 now

zakariah

Avengers: Endgame followed by new TS music?  wow, it's official, the week of 22nd April, I am going to die.

gumzy3000

Taylor Swift and MADONNA are releasing music at the same time... May is going to be EPIC 

OIUd.gif

trolly troll troll

So excited! Taylor is a fun artist to follow cuz there is always drama around her and her lyrics are fun to decipher. Also I just love her songwritting in general! :diane: 

Galagala

She knows how to tease new works!:applause:

Another bop-filled album incoming 

18 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

:lana:girl to some of us the last time gaga released was 2013 with ARTPOP so you can imagine the thirst is real :madge:

Then that's a personal problem

Get well soon x  :heart:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

KatieJudasGaga4
9 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

But she’s been blue balling us for the past year like girll....:awkney:the asib era was cute but we want LG6 now

ASIB era was cute? It was literally one of her most critically and most commercial era she had in a while. :saladga:

3 minutes ago, Galagala said:

She knows how to tease new works!:applause:

Another bop-filled album incoming 

This. I find Gaga's teasing to be so old school. Like she teases the record a little too early imo. No one does drawn out teasing anymore. They just tease a tiny bit, drop the exact date a week or two ahead and then drop the music. Gag mentioned LG6 like a month ago already and it seems we might have to wait more :messga: 

Archived