💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

(LIVE NOW) Coachella 2019: Week 2. Ari, Billie, Rosalía and more!

Bizcochito

Featured Posts

Bloody hooker

They are so good! My girls! :giveup:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Poker
1 minute ago, He8MyHeart said:

Yeah I did. Especially when they got in there line formation just before this song started. Weird :wtf:

I wonder what was going on :confused:

Kindness rules all.

DeleteMyAccount
2 minutes ago, Poker said:

I feel there's something wierd going on :wtfga: Did any of you notice something? Like, wierd faces and reactions, specially during Boombayah

I feel like Korean acts specifically are so overtrained that even one misstep of choreography is an issue. It almost looked like Rose was stressed about Jeanie not getting in formation in time. Similar things happened earlier too. 

jinko

Ended on such a good note :applause: BeulPing is the revolution!!!! Though I hope the setlist has more breaks? It literally felt like I was listening to Spotify :air: They literally went song after song after song :air:

LavenderBlonde2
4 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

The one in black with dark brown hair.

She's Sweet! 😘 I like the girl with the ponytail! Her outfit is really rad too!:vegas:

*...I'm obsessively opposed to the typical...*

Luna Lovegood

Lisaaaa pop it OFF MY BABY

luna’s advocate

Irrelevant

THEY DID THAT :nooo:

poor jisoo desperately wanting some rest tho :emma:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

jinko
Just now, ZacharyMark said:

I feel like Korean acts specifically are so overtrained that even one misstep of choreography is an issue. It almost looked like Rose was stressed about Jeanie not getting in formation in time. Similar things happened earlier too. 

Yesssss. And their performances can be so calculated :messga: It's one of my gripes towards the Korean music industry - it's like they don't have the freedom to do what they want and it really comes off as robotic when they have the skills to match western artists' (ya know?) loose, creative, and fun performances :messga: Jennie tho, does what she wants. :messga:

LavenderBlonde2

"Boo'd Up" on Channel 3 right now!!

*...I'm obsessively opposed to the typical...*

Irrelevant
5 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

Before Kick It all of them were in a line except Rose or Jennie and the way she hoppedT into the line one second before the song started :lmao:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

jinko
1 minute ago, Irrelevant said:

THEY DID THAT :nooo:

poor jisoo desperately wanting some rest tho :emma:

Girl but I was surprised at how her voice really held up :messga: I think a lot of people (slightly including myself) have already dismissed her as the "weakest performer" of the four but she always proves herself. She just can't dance, but she's good!

• Admin changed the title to Tonight: Coachella 2019: KATY PERRY?, Ariana Grande, Lizzo, Bad Bunny!

Archived