💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Madonna Madame X rumor

Queen Bitch

Featured Posts

The13thNote
Just now, ShayCristoforo said:

I don't see why it's unreasonable to be upset with her. She's had a fabulous career but this site is called "Gaga Daily" and she's been downright mean to Gaga. And while y'all can forgive that N-word business, take a look at my pic. So, yes, really.   

Dude the two literally layed together in a bed a few weeks ago after Gaga got her Oscar. 

Who cares? Madonna and Gaga are both living legends now on the same panel so I don't know why we are trying to beat each other up at a game both Madonna fans and Gaga fans have already won. 

Lol

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The13thNote
4 minutes ago, August3 said:

I very much doubt Madame X has anything to do with Malcolm X. There is an old painting from 1884 called Portrait of Madame X; maybe she's inspired by that. 

I obviously don't know for sure yet. I more or less meant that, regardless of what she intends, some people will take it differently

monketsharona

I'm just tired of those pop stars not announcing anything. That kind of 'hype' is not working in 2019.

Just announce dates. 

Queen Bitch
11 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

I don't see why it's unreasonable to be upset with her. She's had a fabulous career but this site is called "Gaga Daily" and she's been downright mean to Gaga. And while y'all can forgive that N-word business, take a look at my pic. So, yes, really.   

Even Spike Lee forgave her for that "N-word business".  Also I'm sure her children didn't mind it. 

Also Madonna used the word "fa.ggot" multiple times in the 90s, you don't see gays still being upset about that. 

Of course I don't understand what it's like to be black, but can you really be upset by her using the word once,  for the rest of your life?  People (EVERYONE) makes mistakes. 

Now let's not derail the thread. 

MaryJaneHolland
18 minutes ago, The13thNote said:

I obviously don't know for sure yet. I more or less meant that, regardless of what she intends, some people will take it differently

Well, that's their problem :vegas:

M a d a me X  

its the tittle , its obvious. This new kind of com´is known now ...lots of rap artist are doing the same ...sending wierd messages to make people talk. 

The futur of music is not in this kind of hype, pop stars are gone ...People wants real people like them. They want people who are themselves and not trying to play other characters. Before it wasnt possible , Katie never kissed a girl and madonna wasnt bisexual ...it was just for the buzz ...But thanks to them, new artist can just sing their love for the same sex without fearing to be censured .

But she s madonna ..she openned so many doors in pop music. We own her that. After her nobody will have such a career. Nowadays everybody is a star ...she announced it almost 40 years ago ...the quater of fame ..Andy warhol ..She is the last female pop star. Lets celebrate her before the cynics who will do it after she dies

Maleficent

Why not add X-static process to the playlist. Adds an X and to the playlist and promotes on of her best songs 

And she wanted to play madame X since a long time. She wanted to play it in a movie but ...she s better actress in her videos ...she is the perfect pop star for that. She is charismatic , thats her strength ...

nidrojadru

It looks very likely that the album will be called Madame X, which has nothing with Malcom X at all, which someone brought up before. The inspiration, based on Madonna's teases, suggests that it comes from the following:

- painting Portrait of Madame X (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portrait_of_Madame_X)

- the play Madame X https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madame_X

- and film adaptations https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madame_X_(1966_film)

The playlist on Spotify does spell Madame and when you listen to the songs and different X appears as a backdrop for each song.

Get ready, because she is coming, and she is ready to serve.

rewrwer.png.dcc1f12735b8852cb5852bce250e784825603_IMG_3012copy.jpg.c3dacffcabe181382205930_IMG_3013copy.jpg.fcae6df5f76e465078399_IMG_3011copy.jpg.4e7169a90b248839464690_IMG_3008copy.jpg.0d7f3c455e3c4831988537_IMG_3009copy.jpg.47156aad28fcc1818814922_IMG_3010copy.jpg.d9a54392e2d9

Well done , she understood how it works now. At 60 and still making people talk, still making the headlines ..still here ...she is damn unbreakable. 

insight
3 minutes ago, Akira said:

.People wants real people like them. They want people who are themselves and not trying to play other characters. Before it wasnt possible , Katie never kissed a girl and madonna wasnt bisexual ...it was just for the buzz ...But thanks to them, new artist can just sing their love for the same sex without fearing to be censured .

People don't know what they want. they either are enthralled by  fantasy, made-up music persona like Ziggy Stardust or some basic Plain Jane they can relate to just to feel secure about themselves and their ever in-denial mediocrity. 

5 minutes ago, insight said:

People don't know what they want. they either are enthralled by  fantasy, made-up music persona like Ziggy Stardust or some basic Plain Jane they can relate to just to feel secure about themselves and their ever in-denial mediocrity. 

it wasnt my point. You make psychology and Im talking about how being a star is a common things on social media nowadays . Who will care about someone dressed like ziggy today? Maybe you found a way to be yourself , good for you. People also dress up like clowns just for fun and not because they are depressed and lost. And in the case of Madonna, it s just entertainment. You don t need to psychologize it ...its a bit ..arrogant and useless 

Archived