💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Madonna Madame X rumor

Queen Bitch

Featured Posts

Queen Bitch

There is curently a rumor that Madonna is playing a character called Madame X in her upcoming music video. This is supported by a new playlist called #magic, which has been uploaded to Madonna's official Spotify account. The first letters of the six songs spell out Madame, and the sixth song Express Yourself also includes an X. 

It is also rumored that Madame X might be the title of the album. 

What do you think ladies, is Madonna stans more delulu than Little Monsters? 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The13thNote

I hate to admit this, but....this is actually a really cool idea. Most original thing she has done in a decade. 

ShayCristoforo

X meaning canceled?  :reductive: 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Queen Bitch
1 minute ago, ShayCristoforo said:

X meaning canceled?  :reductive: 

Who is cancelled and why? :saladga:

IAmNotHere1997

I like the concept. I'm excited. Gaga should take notes with this kind of tease and anticipation tbh

Davian

So exciting!!:tony: That sounds like a great title!

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

The13thNote

am worried , however, that she could face even more serious backlash for this. She already is taking a risk with Eurovision and the Palestines. 

If the album is indeed entitled Madame X , (even though I personally removing all other knowledge find it to be a badass album title), I'm worried many in the African American community might find it offensive that she is taking Malcolm X and, in a way, appropriating and commercializing it. 

No matter how well intended the album is or what the message is, I don't think Madonna is at a point anymore where young people are going to sift through the entire tracks to get the nuance and her style of dry, sometimes witty commentary. 

They'll just grab their social pitchforks. 

Anyone see this as a possible detriment, too? 

1 minute ago, The13thNote said:

am worried , however, that she could face even more serious backlash for this. She already is taking a risk with Eurovision and the Palestines. 

If the album is indeed entitled Madame X , (even though I personally removing all other knowledge find it to be a badass album title), I'm worried many in the African American community might find it offensive that she is taking Malcolm X and, in a way, appropriating and commercializing it. 

No matter how well intended the album is or what the message is, I don't think Madonna is at a point anymore where young people are going to sift through the entire tracks to get the nuance and her style of dry, sometimes witty commentary. 

I'm sure you have good intentions but what is this?

Queen Bitch
2 minutes ago, The13thNote said:

I very much doubt Madame X has anything to do with Malcolm X. There is an old painting from 1884 called Portrait of Madame X; maybe she's inspired by that. 

Just now, hurricane326 said:

I'm worried many in the African American community might find it offensive that she is taking Malcolm X

How? X is if anything a cliche title

ShayCristoforo
6 minutes ago, August3 said:

Who is cancelled and why? :saladga:

4 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

Really dude?

I don't see why it's unreasonable to be upset with her. She's had a fabulous career but this site is called "Gaga Daily" and she's been downright mean to Gaga. And while y'all can forgive that N-word business, take a look at my pic. So, yes, really.   

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Archived