rumor

Madonna Madame X rumor

Queen Bitch

Featured Posts

darkwolf
14 hours ago, FentyGa said:

that actually sounds pretty cool, i gotta admit

the fact that i didn't know about this until now is diappointing
like...she kinda deserved more backlash for that bc i'd really never even heard of the situation and i'm sure i'm not the only one

She did get a lot of backlash for that, and even made a statement to clear things out.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Akira said:

M a d a me X  

its the tittle , its obvious. This new kind of com´is known now ...lots of rap artist are doing the same ...sending wierd messages to make people talk. 

The futur of music is not in this kind of hype, pop stars are gone ...People wants real people like them. They want people who are themselves and not trying to play other characters. Before it wasnt possible , Katie never kissed a girl and madonna wasnt bisexual ...it was just for the buzz ...But thanks to them, new artist can just sing their love for the same sex without fearing to be censured .

But she s madonna ..she openned so many doors in pop music. We own her that. After her nobody will have such a career. Nowadays everybody is a star ...she announced it almost 40 years ago ...the quater of fame ..Andy warhol ..She is the last female pop star. Lets celebrate her before the cynics who will do it after she dies

She was the first proper female pop star and she certainly isn't the last. Gaga has accomplished so much in one decade and is almost definitely this generation's pop star.

I hope it is genuine and iconic, I miss Madonna serving trendset

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

ShayCristoforo
16 hours ago, FentyGa said:

that actually sounds pretty cool, i gotta admit

the fact that i didn't know about this until now is diappointing
like...she kinda deserved more backlash for that bc i'd really never even heard of the situation and i'm sure i'm not the only one

Thank you. Everyone trying to suggest that I should be ok with her just doesn’t get it lol. Im entitled to feel any way I want about it. Just because Spike Lee and her adopted kids now have millions in assets that separate them from misfortune, doesn’t mean that I should consider sitting down lol  

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

ShayCristoforo
18 hours ago, The13thNote said:

Dude the two literally layed together in a bed a few weeks ago after Gaga got her Oscar. 

Who cares? Madonna and Gaga are both living legends now on the same panel so I don't know why we are trying to beat each other up at a game both Madonna fans and Gaga fans have already won. 

Lol

“Who cares?” Me and some other poc. Thx

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

FfFfFfFF

If they wanted an X they could've added X-Static Process.  :huntyga: So it's just Madame.

Blond
18 hours ago, AndrewMac95 said:

Madame X is a secret agent 

Travelling around the world 

Changing identities 

Fighting for freedom 

Bringing light to dark place

Your beauty is bringing light to my dark place 

ariana grande waiting GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

Silvestro Devacelli
1 hour ago, FfFfFfFF said:

If they wanted an X they could've added X-Static Process.  :huntyga: So it's just Madame.

Material girl

American Life

Dont tell me

Addicted

Music

EXpress yourself

FfFfFfFF
2 minutes ago, Silvestro Devacelli said:

Material girl

American Life

Dont tell me

Addicted

Music

EXpress yourself

Material girl

American Life

Dont tell me

Addicted

Music

Express yourself

X-Static Process

This makes more sense.

Silvestro Devacelli
7 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Material girl

American Life

Dont tell me

Addicted

Music

Express yourself

X-Static Process

This makes more sense.

The Louvre

rip Dita I guess

DK6LvSsXoAAJOrV.jpg

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

On 4/12/2019 at 10:54 AM, The13thNote said:

I am worried , however, that she could face even more serious backlash for this. She already is taking a risk with Eurovision and the Palestines. 

If the album is indeed entitled Madame X , (even though I personally removing all other knowledge find it to be a badass album title), I'm worried many in the African American community might find it offensive that she is taking Malcolm X and, in a way, appropriating and commercializing it. 

No matter how well intended the album is or what the message is, I don't think Madonna is at a point anymore where young people are going to sift through the entire tracks to get the nuance and her style of dry, sometimes witty commentary. 

They'll just grab their social pitchforks. 

Anyone see this as a possible detriment, too? 

This goes to show how the American people are so sensitive and make something out to be more than it actually is. Our society is a joke. No one can do anything anymore.

5 hours ago, ShayCristoforo said:

Thank you. Everyone trying to suggest that I should be ok with her just doesn’t get it lol. Im entitled to feel any way I want about it. Just because Spike Lee and her adopted kids now have millions in assets that separate them from misfortune, doesn’t mean that I should consider sitting down lol  

I understand. I think when she said N*gga when referring to her own son she meant it in an endearing way which was pretty strange but I don't think she tried to be offensive if that makes any sense. Everyday people still use it to refer to their buddies or etc. that doesn't excuse it though. 

Archived