Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Britney Spears - Make Me (Original Video)

GlitterAndGrease

Featured Posts

Gimme More

such a hot mess but i love it :selena:

love how the eviction notice says 'adam and eve' 

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supersonic
16 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

OMFG

she should not have scrapped this, we got a crap video when this existed?!

her body is AMAZING

her dancers are so hot

This video is pure sex :saladga: i'm here for it :selena:

love the video

She scrapped it because she didn't like the video being pure sex. She also said that she hated the Work Bitch video and that it was way too sexual for her.

DrKindnessKunt1999

Why does Britney like spilling milk in her music videos? The same thing happened in “I Wanna Go”. 

Gimme More
15 minutes ago, Reginald said:

I like this way more than the video we got. Am I missing something, though? I don't see anything particularly controversial lol 

she's basically naked in a cage with just glitter on her

she's saying her and that main guy are 'adam and eve' and the video has a lot of flesh 

that's why i think it would of been controversial and the fact she basically electrocuted 'adam' in the pool

i think this is way better than the one we got too! :heart:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More
2 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

She scrapped it because she didn't like the video being pure sex. She also said that she hated the Work Bitch video and that it was way too sexual for her.

yeah i remember, which i can completely understand why she scrapped it.

but this is better than the boring cringey video we got.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Bradley

This is definitely NSFW, but who cares? She's Britney Spears and this video reignited the old controversial and sexual Britney that we used to know, she almost seems too safe nowadays.

Britney has been in risk of losing her personality and was the target of detractors for seeming robot-like, this video actually made her look like she's in control again, and isn't afraid to tackle a bit of a controversy.

After all, controversy would make Britney Spears look good in 2016, not bad.

Ryusei
3 minutes ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

Why does Britney like spilling milk in her music videos? The same thing happened in “I Wanna Go”. 

Cause spilling tea is too mainstream :stalkga: 

Musery

Lucas

Some parts are confusing and lazy tbh :sweat: with more work and a stronger storyline, and a bit less sex it could have been one of her best videos

High key this makes NO sense plot-wise but it's hell of a lot more interesting than the official music video. That one felt like there was too little concept while this one suffers from too many concepts.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Vitleysingur

I see why they scapped it. I feel uncomfortable watching this which is basically the same feeling I had when I first watched Million Rizzons video. :messga::messga:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Gimme More

this concept is so crazy

did she electrocute her bf to have sex with g-eazy and once that happened she brought her bf back to life and kissed him? :awkney:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

ArtGagaPop

Maybe it would been a hit with this video, instead of the mess that was released :rip:
Both this song and slumber party deserved to atleast be moderate hits :nails:

Ryusei
5 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

this concept is so crazy

did she electrocute her bf to have sex with g-eazy and once that happened she brought her bf back to life and kissed him? :awkney:

Goals tbh :huntyga: 

Musery

Haroon

LOL IT'S SO WEIRD :lmao:

That poor guy being electrocuted by the thrown TV :rip: The kissing after giving life breaths :air: The demolition of the house at the end :deadbanana: The G-Eazy grinding scenes :emma: Her putting lipbalm on in the reflection of the toaster :toofunny: Random guys pole dancing while others are watching TV or when the out of nowhere leopard is drinking milk :duck:

Overall I prefer it to the one that they released I think because it's more interesting, even if it's random and a bit ridiculous :laughga:

Archived