Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Mike Pence: Pete Buttigieg bringing attacks on my Christian faith

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

Washington (CNN) - Vice President Mike Pence hopes South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg will offer more than attacks on his religious faith or the character of President Donald Trump as he embarks on his quest for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination.

Pence and Buttigieg "worked very closely together when I was (Indiana's) governor, and I considered him a friend," Pence told CNN's Dana Bash in an exclusive interview. "And he knows I don't have a problem with him."

When Bash asked Pence whether he agreed with Buttigieg's assertion that God made him gay, Pence replied, "all of us have our own religious convictions. Pete has his convictions, I have mine."

"I hope that Pete will offer more to the American people than attacks on my Christian faith or attacks on the President as he seeks the highest office in the land," Pence said, later adding, "he'd do well to reflect on the importance of respecting the freedom of religion of every American."

Edited by Morphine Prince
The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night
  • LMAO 2

joemayzin

Oh pence shut the **** up, I really don’t like this man :fthis:

Edited by joemayzin
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 2

JustAnother

Wait isn’t Pence a closet gay

Edited by JustAnother
  • LMAO 3

Salome

I don't consider this an assault, but yeah, everybody has a different opion about religions. I think God also creates gays, but some do not. Live and let live is sooooo underrated these days.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Varys
11 minutes ago, Salome said:

I don't consider this an assault, but yeah, everybody has a different opion about religions. I think God also creates gays, but some do not. Live and let live is sooooo underrated these days.

I think God doesn't exsist and religion and politics should never be mixed :oops:

• Like 5

Salome
6 minutes ago, Varys said:

I think God doesn't exsist and religion and politics should never be mixed :oops:

Hmm, next step: sexual orientation and politics should never be mixed.

• LMAO 1

Varys
7 minutes ago, Salome said:

Hmm, next step: sexual orientation and politics should never be mixed.

No that shouldn't be mixed either. Our former PM was gay and that was never a topic of discussion and shouldn't be

Keep your private life and professional life seperate

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

RAMROD

Nobody is attacking him or his faith. But then again would you trust words coming out from someone like that? :triggered:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ Don't ♥ Let ♥ Me ♥ Get ♥ Me♥

Leozz

Two grown men talking fairytales instead of politics is veeeeeery embarrassing. But I suppose people kind of enjoy that right?:oops:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Salome
3 minutes ago, Varys said:

No that shouldn't be mixed either. Our former PM was gay and that was never a topic of discussion and shouldn't be

Keep your private life and professional life seperate

Totally agree!

skaxboy
34 minutes ago, JustAnother said:

Wait isn’t Pence a closet gay

Nope. He’s a homophobe who uses his “religious freedom” as a mask for his bigotry. His wife works for a Christian school that openly discriminates same sex couples both as parents of students and as employees. He gave a bull **** excuse and focused on the criticism people gave him calling it “deeply offensive.” Kinda ironic choice of words when the schools practices are truly deeply offensive. 

• Like 1

neptugne

nvm I misread the end of his response, I thought he was praising Pete for being gay and religious lol trash quote from Pence, grow some balls babes

I guess America isn't ready for an atheist president but that's what I'm hoping for next. Honestly almost as big of a deal as woman/black/gay president imo.. religion is too heavily tied into US govt/history

Edited by neptugne
  • Like 1

Timmers

This is the first thing Pence has been right about since before becoming governor of Indiana. Pete's only headlines are about Pence and the ****star presidency.