Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Mike Pence: Pete Buttigieg bringing attacks on my Christian faith

Featured Posts

JustinTrudeau
1 hour ago, Morphine Prince said:
"I hope that Pete will offer more to the American people than attacks on my Christian faith or attacks on the President as he seeks the highest office in the land," Pence said, later adding, "he'd do well to reflect on the importance of respecting the freedom of religion of every American."

Why do I not feel sympathy for him? Since when Christianity was under attack? It's still a major religion in USA, and laws are being passed with "Christian values".

Freedom of religion? More like freedom of Christianity, he's just talking the talk. Mike Pence and republicans should take their own advice.

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.
  • Thanks 1

Alexander Levi

It started off fine but then he just went downhill :saladga:

Just say you have different opinions but respect him as a human... still a bit problematic but not this “attack on the Christian faith” level :huntyga:

• Like 1

Reginald

:coffee: I'm so anti-religion (and all of the BS and atrocities that humans commit in the name of higher powers) at this point. 

No one attacked your fragile faith, Mr Pence

Dedicated
  • Like 2

LadariousGarage

this man makes me so F**king mad sometimes

Also, like Christianity is being F**king attacked right now Mike how about you stfu 

Mike, being gay is not a F**king attack on Christianity what the hell

reading that made me mad to a extend that I haven't been mad in a long time

Ugh straight people some off y'all just need to stfu 

Edited by LadariousGarage
Lets do it baby I know the Law

PartySick

Pence is now and will always be Trump's ball washer at this point so why tf should we care about his comments? Until Trump is removed from office the only time this dude is even relevant is when a tie needs to be broken.

He's trash :huntyga:

I'm so tired of Christians acting like victims though. No one is telling you that you can't have your faith but people who share your religion are telling us that we can be denied service in a place of business, medical care, houses, marriages, children, protection from workplace discrimination, protection under hate crime laws, etc etc. If God were real, he'd be smiting these bigots like he smote entire cities in the Bible for the same reasons.

I don't need you to respect me, I respect me. I don't need you to love me, I love me.