Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
economy

Ford Cancels Corporate Tax Cuts In Ontario

Featured Posts

Economy

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5092175

Ontario's Conservative Government led by Ford has canceled plans for Corporate tax cuts for now

This year's budget will expand child tax credits instead and also in order to not increase the deficit without cutting into healthcare Ford says Corporate Tax cuts will have to come at a later time

JustinTrudeau
19 minutes ago, Economy said:

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5092175

Ontario's Conservative Government led by Ford has canceled plans for Corporate tax cuts for now

This year's budget will expand child tax credits instead and also in order to not increase the deficit without cutting into healthcare Ford says Corporate Tax cuts will have to come at a later time

Phew, I read the article and it's kind of a mixed bag. Not too sure how to feel about the budget. 

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

Economy
1 minute ago, JustinTrudeau said:

Phew, I read the article and it's kind of a mixed bag. Not too sure how to feel about the budget. 

I think it's good tbh. Overall especially the child support 

JustinTrudeau
4 minutes ago, Economy said:

I think it's good tbh. Overall especially the child support 

Yea, it's surprisingly really good coming from Ford. Hopefully, the government will actually act upon their promises because their healthcare and education decisions upset me. I guess the alcohol part in the article confused me for a bit because I didn't think of it as important.

My parents and their friends just mix their vodka and orange juice in cartons when we have picnics if they want to drink in public. I learn quickly as a kid to ask before I touch any juice carton at a picnic :laughga:  because I did drank the wrong one before and boy, did I spit quicker than light speed :ladyhaha:

Edited by JustinTrudeau
  • LMAO 1

Economy
Just now, JustinTrudeau said:

Yea, it's surprisingly really good coming from Ford. Hopefully, the government will actually act upon their promises because their healthcare and education decisions upset me. I guess the alcohol part in the article confused me for a bit because I didn't think of it as important.

My parents and their friends just mix their vodka and orange juice in cartons when we have picnics if they want to drink in public. I learn quickly as a kid to ask before I touch any juice carton at a picnic :laughga:  because I did drank the wrong one before and boy, did I spit quicker than light speed :ladyhaha:

Lol yeah. I do think ontario is too strict with alcohol so a little loosening of the rules I think is good

But as far as the program's it's complicated... Ontario has overspent so much and is in so much debt and still running such large deficits...

How do u fix the budget without touching programs? :shrug:

JustinTrudeau
26 minutes ago, Economy said:

Lol yeah. I do think ontario is too strict with alcohol so a little loosening of the rules I think is good

But as far as the program's it's complicated... Ontario has overspent so much and is in so much debt and still running such large deficits...

How do u fix the budget without touching programs? :shrug:

I don't know. I guess it's a lose-lose situation sometimes.

Economy

I don't know. I guess it's a lose-lose situation sometimes.

The past government totally wrecked the finances and now we're paying the price

Did u know Ontario is the most Indebted Sub-Sovereign Jurisdiction in the world?

JustinTrudeau
4 minutes ago, Economy said:

The past government totally wrecked the finances and now we're paying the price

Did u know Ontario is the most Indebted Sub-Sovereign Jurisdiction in the world?

yikes, I did not :air:

• Sad 1

Economy

yikes, I did not :air:

Yup. $343 Billion in debt we are

• Shook 1

Postboy
28 minutes ago, Economy said:

Yup. $343 Billion in debt we are

Wow lol

Who does Ontario mostly owe that to? 

Economy
16 hours ago, Postboy said:

Wow lol

Who does Ontario mostly owe that to? 

I don't know but I would assume most bond holders are Canadian investors and Pension funds the way it tends to be :shrug:

Edited by Economy