Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Best Mylène Farmer album?

Musicisfreedom

Featured Posts

Musicisfreedom

Hello. A while back someone recommended Mylène Farmer to me (I don't remember who), but I never got to checking out her music. I would like to try and start listening to her, as the few bits I've heard are really pretty... But where to start?

What is her best album to start with? I am not too interested in greatest hit albums or anything, as what draws me to and artist originally is always their ability to create amazing full albums.

Bitch I'm Madonna

Arcanum

Her most easy listening album is Bleu Noir by today's standards but it's not representative of her force. If you want to dig into her more you'll move on to Avant Que l' Ombre/Point de Suture. Then if you still want to go further it's time for her 5 first albums.

Innamoramento is her most significant work but is hard to digest.

Ainsi Soit-Je will always be one of the best  synthpop albums ever recorded. But taste differs from person to person.

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Peace
17 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

Hello. A while back someone recommended Mylène Farmer to me (I don't remember who), but I never got to checking out her music. I would like to try and start listening to her, as the few bits I've heard are really pretty... But where to start?

What is her best album to start with? I am not too interested in greatest hit albums or anything, as what draws me to and artist originally is always their ability to create amazing full albums.

For me her best album would be innamoramento,

Last year I start to know Mylene Farmer,  I downloaded her whole discography, tours and music videos and she's My favourite artist of all time now.

GreenDiamond

I loveee sans logique! Can you reccomend me more her songs like that one? 

She have very big catalogue so I don't know where to start...

Hyperballad

If you want her magnum opus, then Innamoramento would be it (turned 20 two days ago). It was her peak lyrically, and overall 

if you like something more dance-pop oriented then I’d suggest Point de suture or Bleu noir 

Highlights: 

Hyperballad
26 minutes ago, GreenDiamond said:

I loveee sans logique! Can you reccomend me more her songs like that one? 

She have very big catalogue so I don't know where to start...

If you like Sans logique, you’d love her first three albums especially 

I’d recommend songs like Maman a tort, A quoi je sers, Plus grandir, L’horloge, Je t’aime mélancolie, and Beyond My Control

Archived