💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga with Kenny Meiselas

Ronlop

Featured Posts

Ronlop

kenny-meiselas-lady-gaga.jpg

Meiselas officially came into the picture in 2011, “at the height of her stardom,” he recalls of the weeks after the release of Gaga’s second album “Born This Way.” “I get really passionate about artists who are emerging and who I think are special. She’s a throwback. I just saw that greatness in her.” Meiselas went on to negotiate such high-profile deals for Gaga as her residency at the Park MGM in Las Vegas and her starring turn — both on screen and on wax — in “A Star Is Born.”

“To represent a superstar at her level is a true team effort working with great people — Bobby Campbell her manager, her agents at CAA, Arthur Fogel at Live Nation and of course my incredible partners at the firm, in particular Sonya Guardo,” says Meiselas. Meiselas also praises Slaiby and Amir “Cash” Esmailian together with WME’s Sara Newkirk for the similar partnership role they play with The Weeknd.

Source: https://variety.com/2019/music/news/ken-meiselas-attorney-lady-gaga-sean-combs-weeknd-interview-1203184151/

1 minute ago, DitaDolla said:

Thought it would be a new photo:messga: 

Ladie Gogo plz come back

Same. She is ****ing my mental health.

CyanLights

I read this really fast and thought it said Gaga has Measles and almost lost my **** :giveup: 

Doncho
42 minutes ago, getto said:

How is this news...

Hey I love Total Drama. Heather slays everyone :sis:

Teal Ambition

I thought our girl was spotted :air: my hip

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

LordEnigma
1 hour ago, Billie Eilish said:

"She’s a throwback" :coffee:

I think he meant when he first met her - like she was a throwback to the legend pop stars of the past (Bowie, Madonna, MJ, etc.). Not just a new run-of-the-mill modern pop singer.

Archived