Stefani Tee
politics

Madonna faces backlash for performance at Eurovision

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

Should every country that sends representants be cancelled too? I just don't see the point, sorry. She  performs at Eurovision and it happens to take place there, so what? It's not the first time Israel participates too.

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • Like 2

lego
Just now, Bellatrix said:

She will stay silent. Eurovision is a non-political event and political statements are not allowed in it. Do you even know anything about it?

Unfortunately I know about it, more than you think... probably the most boring show ever. Most interesting thing happened when Lordi won.

Artists of her caliber don’t usually care about eurovision, so there’s first time for everything. 

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust

Melech
Just now, lego said:

probably the most boring show ever

Then why do you even bother entering threads about Eurovision. Just let us enjoy ffs. 

• Like 1

lego
6 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Well Eurovision is not run by that regime so your connection is hilarious :air: 

That regime is hosting, the length you’re going to defend her is hilarious. Admit sometimes that your fave is not flawless. 

• Like 1

lego
2 minutes ago, Melech said:

Then why do you even bother entering threads about Eurovision. Just let us enjoy ffs. 

This thread is not about just eurovision. Otherwise it wouldn’t be in World News with POLITICS tag???

You have your own thread for that and I am avoiding it. 

:triggered:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

Melech

Madonna in th gay capital of Tel Aviv. May can’t come too fast :giveup: 

• Like 2

Melech
6 minutes ago, lego said:

That regime is hosting, the length you’re going to defend her is hilarious. Admit sometimes that your fave is not flawless.

Yikes. Call me when Netanyahu is doing the moderation and performs together with Madonna. 💋

Bellatrix
5 minutes ago, lego said:

I know that she is not perfect all the time but here she's not doing anything wrong.  She's not taking side with them by going there to perform for the fans so that you say that she's allowing it to happen is just... pathetic. Even for a Madonna and Eurovision hater.

Morphine Prince

Expected. 

Performing in apartheid states is always controversial. 

Irony Eurovision is being held there despite Israel not being a European country. 

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Melech
2 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Irony Eurovision is being held there despite Israel not being a European country.

Can you not :rip: educate yourself first how a country can participate. 

Edited by Melech
  • Like 2

Bellatrix
1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

Expected. 

Performing in apartheid states is always controversial. 

Eurovision is not only for European countries. The contest is for broadcasters who are members of the European Broadcasting Union. Even  broadcasters near the European boarders are members there.

• Like 2

lego
4 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

I know that she is not perfect all the time but here she's not doing anything wrong.  She's not taking side with them by going there to perform for the fans so that you say that she's allowing it to happen is just... pathetic. Even for a Madonna and Eurovision hater.

I’m not a Madonna hater, try again. 

You’re saying she’s doing nothing wrong because you refuse to see the bigger picture. Or you just don’t give a damn about racism and oppression, so tell us more about being pathetic. 

Morphine Prince
4 minutes ago, Melech said:

Can you not :rip: educate yourself first how a country can participate. 

3 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Eurovision is not only for European countries. The contest is for broadcasters who are members of the European Broadcasting Union. Even  broadcasters near the European boarders are members there.

I am well aware of that. 

Israel joined a couple of years ago if I’m not mistaken. 

Still ironic. Should be only European countries imo. 

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night

Melech
2 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

I am well aware of that. 

Israel joined a couple of years ago if I’m not mistaken. 

Still ironic. Should be only European countries imo. 

A couple of years ago? 1973 they joined the first time. As I said educate yourself before. 

Eurovision never was about just Europe. (Difficult to even define what Europe is, Cyprus is not Europe either in some definitions) It’s the EBU. North African countries could even join. 

Edited by Melech
  • Sad 1

Bellatrix
1 minute ago, lego said:

I’m not a Madonna hater, try again. 

You’re saying she’s doing nothing wrong because you refuse to see the bigger picture. Or you just don’t give a damn about racism and oppression, so tell us more about being pathetic. 

There is no bigger picture here. Eurovision is a musical event with no connection what so ever with the political situation and she's going there to perform for her fans. The fans shouldn't be punished for the actions of the politicians.

• Sad 1