Stefani Tee
politics

Madonna faces backlash for performance at Eurovision

Featured Posts

OG Gaga Stan
11 minutes ago, lego said:

Right here! She was criticized for it. Or everyone has bad memory? 

If I'd been active on here then, I'd have criticized her too.

Vietnam 2019: Because we're all tired of blonde Europeans!
  • Like 1

Bellatrix
1 minute ago, Whispering said:

Posts? There were several threads made about it. Madonna isn’t being targeted here, anymore than Gaga was on her own fansite.

OK, assume that you're right I still think this whole witch hunt is exaggerated for those reasons that I mentioned in my previous post. 

• LMAO 1

gypsy101

she’s a mother of 6?? for some reason i thought she only had 4 kids

IrishMonster
24 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

This is ridiculous as hell. The fact that she's performing in Eurovision , which is a non-political event, has nothing to do to with the Israeli governments actions on Palestine.

She's not the first, nor the last artist to perform in countries like that. I mean, where were everyone when Gaga performed in Russia and Azerbaijan for example?
Should artists just ignore their fans in those countries just because the governments are f*cked? :oprah:

In that case they might as well boycott the US too for electing Trump.

farah khan bollywood GIF

There can be 100 people in a room
  • Thanks 2

MyQueen
21 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

madonna might be a lot of things but she is not stupid and she is on the right side of history. she will put the performance in the name of peace, freedom and equality. she will make a clear statement for peace, i´m sure.

4cbc0c2bfc3afccff1fc9d7e750aaa959342068c

• Love 2

RudraCNG

What was the deal with Gaga performing in Russia? It was a concert and she has Russian fans too. Don't they have the right to see her? I ask it seriously since I can't see what the problem is.

Edited by RudraCNG

MyQueen

Free promo.......at least she doesn't have to throw herself down the stairs this time:nails:

Sepsami

Eurovision has nothing to do with those bombings, Idk why people have to see everything so black and white :saladga:

The entire point of Eurovision is coming together through music regardless of borders or conflicts :madge:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Adarsh
20 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

I saw some posts about it, but not that much. I mean, we're on GGD with lots of Madonna haters so I'm not surprised. They are so desperate to bash Madonna as fast as they can that they don't remember Gagas actions.

Oh please. We love Madonna. Go to that wretched cult Madonnanation if you want to see a real desperation to hate. :triggered:

That boy is a monster
  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 1

NewYorkCity
33 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

mean, where were everyone when Gaga performed in Russia and Azerbaijan for example?

Were you here back then? Because 3/4 of this cult site were dragging her to the pits of hell in that olympics performance lol 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Bellatrix
42 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Oh please. We love Madonna. Go to that wretched cult Madonnanation if you want to see a real desperation to hate. :triggered:

I've seen it, but let's not act that there are not some real desperate Madge haters here

Edited by Bellatrix
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bellatrix
11 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

What was the deal with Gaga performing in Russia? It was a concert and she has Russian fans too. Don't they have the right to see her? I ask it seriously since I can't see what the problem is.

and Madonna doesn't have Israeli fans and even European fans who want to see her in Eurovision?

Edited by Bellatrix
  • Like 1

Melech

People really don’t understand the concept of Eurovision. Oh well, the Queen remains unbothered. There will be always haters. Meanwhile Madonna will lay at the beach in Tel Aviv laughing about all the “backlash”. 

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

RudraCNG
2 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

and Madonna don't have Israeli fans and even European fans who want to see her in Eurovision?

Yeah, I didn't say the opposite, but I was curious about Gaga controversy since I didn't witness it.