💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If you had 10 seconds to talk to Gaga, what would you say?

wonderlanddynasty

Featured Posts

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMinaj
On 4/13/2019 at 8:52 AM, Sky Juil said:

Calm down and lose the aggression. Why have you not watched Venus video? She filmed 3 songs in 1 video.

...you mean the minute and a half transition?? Try again. The best song on ARTPOP deserved better:trollga:

Fresco
On 4/11/2019 at 7:00 PM, GagaMinaj said:

Release Venus music video now or I'm going to summon Joanne and Arabella back from the dead and WE WILL ALL BEAT YOUR ASS. MARK MY WORDS STEFANI YOU BIG NOSE B*TCH. Something along those lines :oops:

Your post is rediculously mean. Hateful spew like this is probably why Gaga doesn't read this forum. You seem to be holding an insane amount of anger for years over art, a video. The fact that you only have a 24 reputation probably means that you have been banned before. 

The G.U.Y. video includes multiple songs. Get over it.

GagaMinaj
On 4/15/2019 at 4:03 AM, Sky Juil said:

Your post is rediculously mean. Hateful spew like this is probably why Gaga doesn't read this forum. You seem to be holding an insane amount of anger for years over art, a video. The fact that you only have a 24 reputation probably means that you have been banned before. 

The G.U.Y. video includes multiple songs. Get over it.

Ma was it ever that serious😭😭?? It was a joke but continue with this conniption if it makes you feel better.

MrDaniel

*See's Gaga*

My mind : Well Bitch it's your chance

*Sing's In front of her*

Me :  *'IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN AND I FOLLOWED YOU ON INSTA, FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE AND TWITTER.'' 

KatieJudasGaga4
1 hour ago, GagaMinaj said:

Ma was it ever that serious😭😭?? It was a joke but continue with this conniption if it makes you feel better.

I'm sorry, but your comment was a little overboard. You can joke around, but don't call Gaga a "big nose b*tch" and make it sound like a joke.

kaojen
3 hours ago, GagaMinaj said:

You just joked about someone and something that are very dear to her  coming back from the dead and hurting her physically. Then you insulted her physical appearance. You are absolutely an unkind person. Think before you speak. It may be a joke but it is an entirely insulting, heartless, and  without taste. 

I don’t believe you would say that to her face, you couldn’t, and wouldn’t. 

Be a little bit more kind next time. Especially if you stan a girl who is focused on spreading kindness....

PlastiscGuy

Jokes aside, I'd thank her and tell her how much I love her and how much she means to not just me, but to a whole community. I'd cry a lot probably. But I'd make sure she understands what I'm trying to say with my honesteyes.mp3

If it's not too much, I'd ask for a hug :ohno: while my mom secretly films us so I have proof I met her :ally:

PG.

Jae Eris

srsly tho I'd be starstruck and be dumb for 10 seconds

sweet but psycho 🔪

I have your s*x tap3

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

GagaMinaj
18 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I'm sorry, but your comment was a little overboard. You can joke around, but don't call Gaga a "big nose b*tch" and make it sound like a joke.

Sorry for the aggression :oops: Venus is my favorite Gaga song lmfao <333

Archived