💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If you had 10 seconds to talk to Gaga, what would you say?

wonderlanddynasty

Featured Posts

kaojen

I always get speechless and don’t know what to say haha. 

So I could plan everything in my head like I usually do, but by the time she’s in front of me I’ve lost it all! 

It’s just like when you pretend you’re doing your Oscar speech haha. Just me??

i honestly don’t remember what we talked about the first time. I do remember being a bit speechless and kinda felt bad for gawking at her before I got myself together and acted like a regular person. I just get so nervous and don’t know what to say :icega:

I think I would try to say something about thanks for helping me feel a part of something big, and how she’s helped me with my self esteem and brought many friends into my life! 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lifeasgeorge

"ain't you that rah rah bitch?"  :ladyhaha:

jk, I would probs tell her how much I love her and ask for a pic

live and let live

Shawniqua Mendes

OMG OMG I love u so much .omg can we take a picture? Please release Princess Die

WolaƂabym być sucha, ale przynajmniej jestem mokra. Szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj, szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj

GagaMinaj

Release Venus music video now or I'm going to summon Joanne and Arabella back from the dead and WE WILL ALL BEAT YOUR ASS. MARK MY WORDS STEFANI YOU BIG NOSE B*TCH. Something along those lines :oops:

Ariana Grindr
12 hours ago, PoetsTryinWrite said:

Ditto.

And can I buy you a coffee? :huntyga:

Same.

id thank her for her artistry and everything she does for the community and insist on buying her coffee:heart:

gumzy3000

You have no idea how much of an impact you made on my life.... can I hug you? 

trolly troll troll

Wisdomless1

Above all else, I would express the most sincerest of gratitude to her for everything she has pulled me through.

Then I would ask how she is doing.

Inferno

Everything i'd want to say or ask couldn't be summed up in 10 seconds. we'd need to do dinner and drinks.

Pop Music

"thank you for helping to save my life and I can't wait for lg6" 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

"where's the LG6, mother monster? Pawz up forever"

But for real, I will be shook and speechless as much as I will be, so I don't think I can say anything in less than 10 secs.

Bad Kids

can i remix your song and release it

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

SevenWonder

I have. Many times. We basically just talk about our dogs. She's couldn't be sweeter. My husband never was into her music. But she's so damn sweet, he now loves her. 

Archived