Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Ava Max Performs On Ellen!

ACT2

Featured Posts

chromadica

Y'all are being a little hard on her tbh. Her vocals were a little off, but she had great stage presence. She just needs to  get a little bit more comfortable as a performer bc I definitely see potential in her :party: Give her time.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4
13 hours ago, Zander said:

Btw, not liking this performance doesn't make anyone a hater, or bitter etc... You can just not like something and have no hateful intentions. Thx. :trollga::huntyga:

Of course, but people on here are so pressed for no reason.

like people on here are literally saying "good luck cracking the top 10 in the US" or "She's literally the cheap tragic carbon copy of Gaga. And no I don't have to like her also her voice is awful and her stage presence is a joke."

These are haters.

BlingNotTheMusic
5 hours ago, Nymphia said:

Y'all are being a little hard on her tbh. Her vocals were a little off, but she had great stage presence. She just needs to  get a little bit more comfortable as a performer bc I definitely see potential in her :party: Give her time.

So I guess saying "Ava Max has potential" is a thing now :huntyga:

Jkjk I said the legit same thing in my post :ladyhaha:

beaublue

Her vocals... can her label or SOMEONE in her camp get her a vocal coach so she can improve? I’m sick of her forcing out these over dramatic guttural vocals trying to sound like Xtina, it sounds horrid.

Queen Gloria

Yikes. She is not a talented vocalist. And she's basically ripping off 2009-2010 Gaga. She's got a long way to go polishing her skills if she wants any lasting power in this industry. 

Y'all are being polite saying "her vocals were a little off"

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115cb0d90c5351494c59

Haroon

Here performances have been getting better :party: Glad to see that her success is spreading further :happy:

imnotyourbabe10

Regardless of her vocal abilities (I like the studio vocals and track, actually) or her peformativity, I have a hard time with the glamorizing of mental illness in the lyrics.  That's not to say we  can't discuss it or even parody it -- it's just that this song merely accepts that "Oh, so and so is that way because, they're a psycho...isn't it sweet, though, too?"

jackoajl
On 4/11/2019 at 2:05 PM, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

my 3rd comment, but here shows how incredibly talented she is

OMG she's not even playing the piano, it looks fake.

My new single #Tregua available on your favorite streaming service

KatieJudasGaga4
15 minutes ago, jackoajl said:

OMG she's not even playing the piano, it looks fake.

TheSlash

I don't think she's a bad performer, tbh. Her stage presence is on point and she even does some choreo. But please, dear Ava, practice your live singing voice, that was a bit too off

seal no GIF

Ew, David!

Archived