Ava Max Performs On Ellen!

ACT2

Featured Posts

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4
1 hour ago, Candy Gaga said:

She's literally the cheap tragic carbon copy of Gaga. And no I don't have to like her also her voice is awful and her stage presence is a joke.

Stay pressed.

ThisGuyTony

My issue with the performance was how boring it was. 

She obvi wants to do choreo but she just stands around and doesn't really do anything engaging or much.

Akiki
3 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

My issue with the performance was how boring it was. 

She obvi wants to do choreo but she just stands around and doesn't really do anything engaging or much.

Tragic performance like every other she did

LUO YI

My standards with live vocals are low but that coreography is BAD :saladga: NO. 

The night sky tells all

Emvee

If only there was a way to mix her stage presence and Dua Lipa‘s Voice, looks, and music lol 

Eros92

It's not horrible.

I mean I just don't really think she's come out of her shell enough yet to be comfortable enough to perform in front of large audiences yet. And that's okay, she'll get there. SbP finally made it big and now she's going to be doing a lot of things she hasn't done before. You guys all act like if you got up on stage you'd all sound perfect singing in front of a group of strangers while you're also trying to dance and make sure you don't mess up anything. I'm sure it's very stressful and nerve-racking especially for a new artist. I mean towards the end of the performance you can tell she's having more fun and it shows in her vocals because she starts to sound better. People can be overly critical of her if they want (not sure why though, she's making fun music not killing people) but to say she can't sing is just such a lie 

She just like Gaga shines better when it's just her and a piano. 

monketsharona
4 hours ago, Candy Gaga said:

She's literally the cheap tragic carbon copy of Gaga. And no I don't have to like her also her voice is awful and her stage presence is a joke.

How to sound like an old Madonna stan  in one post

Thotiana
39 minutes ago, Eros92 said:

Everyone here is talking about her being the next Gaga but I’m hearing Shakira.

GatorDontPlay

Catchy song but gets kinda boring after hearing it a couple of times. Live she has weak vocals and 10 seconds in it feels like she's out of breath already. I truly hope for her she improves her live performances.

GhettoFabulous

“Ava max is the lady Gaga of this generation” :lana:them vocals and dancing be saying otherwise :awkney: 

TimisaMonster

Wow her vocals were really bad here...:wtfga:

Also why is she still promoting SBP??? So Am I would've been a perfect opportunity on Ellen...what a flop decision 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived