Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Ava Max Performs On Ellen!

ACT2

Featured Posts

IAmNotHere1997

Not her best performance, but she still seems pretty ambitious. The only unbearable vocals were during the "I'm outta my mind" part. It's an okayish performance. It was very energic.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FentyGa

Well she has better stae presence here than on James Corden, much improved
it feels like she's tryna play up her "weirdness", almost tryna live up to the gaga comparisons.

Peace

You guys just want someone to hate on them to make you feel better, OMG ! :saladga:

It was a good performance and surely her vocals are going to be better by time. 

Mirages
20 minutes ago, DiamondKing said:

Yeah, but I doubt she would perform it at the Grammys 1,5 years later like Camila and Gaga :ladyhaha:

If it was nominated yes, they both performed it the year it was nominated.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

gumzy3000
54 minutes ago, Lippoutou said:

Gaga's first performance on Ellen was Just Dance tho

My bad :wtfga:

trolly troll troll

pachinko

This is the first time I have seen Ava Max perform or sing. I can appreciate the hype. She is executing as an all around entertainer (singing, dancing, visuals, style, stage presence) which is to be applauded (sorry Adele, Taylor, Katy). Team Ava!  :party:

i feel like i've seen this before... lul

₊˚ ‿︵‿︵‿︵୨୧ · · ♡ · · ୨୧‿︵‿︵‿︵ ˚₊

1 hour ago, JohnnyVersace said:

I'll give this a B-, because those vocals really killed it for me. Can't be a pop superstar if you can't even hit the notes, chica. 

:trollga:

FalsePromise

They call that dancing?! Dear Lord this world really has degraded in every possible way.  Everything about this performance is off, but I find this song to be boring at the first place.

Archived