Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Ava Max Performs On Ellen!

ACT2

Featured Posts

Weasel

I guess her team figured So am I isn't going to work out so they might as well milk SBP for all it has left :huntyga:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ella Chalcedony

I know ya'll trying to be nice but; her vocals are :wtfga: she needs alot of training, her stage presence isnt there and it's like watching a Gaga impersonator but with her own style.

stupidrain71

She sounds a bit nervous at the beginning. Her voice was good but of course needs more training. :woohoo:

Mirages

Stop being pressed...It's annoying...Leave it to Madonnanation :trollga:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

highbythebeach
22 minutes ago, Galagala said:

I don't  care about her since we have Billie Eillish now.

Ava Max has a lot to prove and they compare nothing to these legends but like why not both, 2000s had both Britney AND avril 

JohnnyVersace

SO MANY THOUGHTS :giveup:

1. She FINALLY has developed a better sense of style, and this is her first performance look that is actually interesting and reflects the song. Remember that god-awful ****ing circus lewk on Today? Yikes. Also, the dancers look like crazy little nurses, it's cute. :golfclap:

2. Great staging. It's dynamic and she's in the center of the action, elevated above everything else. It's minimal, eye-catching and fun. 

3. This girl can NOT sing. Holy ****.:ladyhaha: Trying to riff on those high notes and harmonize, it's SO amateur and cringe omfg 

I'll give this a B-, because those vocals really killed it for me. Can't be a pop superstar if you can't even hit the notes, chica. 

gumzy3000
26 minutes ago, Lippoutou said:

Singing can be improved but it's not bad at all for a first performance on Ellen ! Far better than Rihanna or Taylor first performance :oops:

But nowhere near Gaga’s level of when she sang Pokerface :stalkga:

trolly troll troll

DiamondKing

Even though I love the song I hope they won't milk it for one and a half years like Havana :awkney:

Mirages
9 minutes ago, DiamondKing said:

Even though I love the song I hope they won't milk it for one and a half years like Havana :awkney:

Cause thats definitely not what theyll be doing with 7 rings :air:

*sarcasm* for those who didnt get it

I'm the bitch that's fragile

DiamondKing
7 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Cause thats definitely not what theyll be doing with 7 rings :air:

*sarcasm* for those who didnt get it

I mainly meant performance-wise, 7 rings hasn't had any televised performances yet

Archived