💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Harry Potter character megarate - submission thread

ElectricKing

Featured Posts

ElectricKing

@Varys @DiamondKing @DiegoMonster @Davian @Daenerys @SwissMonster @A Hybrid @Mirages

hey can you guys send me your rates! i would love to have more people in this megarate to make it really interesting!!

thinking about having the ceremony starting this sunday as i've already got around 12 responses - so if you guys could send me them that would be fab! rules are on the original post.

harry potter girl GIF

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ElectricKing
3 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

I won't be here on sunday  :messga:

oh okay what day are you free lol - i'm thinking of doing it over 2 days? i don't want anyone who's submitted to miss it lmao

corvus albus
1 minute ago, PinkPop said:

oh okay what day are you free lol - i'm thinking of doing it over 2 days? i don't want anyone who's submitted to miss it lmao

I think it's practically impossible for everyone to be here on time but spreading it over two days is a great idea. I just wanted to let you know :D

ElectricKing
10 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

I think it's practically impossible for everyone to be here on time but spreading it over two days is a great idea. I just wanted to let you know :D

Haha as long as a few of you are here that's cool! 

DiamondKing
23 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

@Varys @DiamondKing @DiegoMonster @Davian @Daenerys @SwissMonster @A Hybrid @Mirages

hey can you guys send me your rates! i would love to have more people in this megarate to make it really interesting!!

thinking about having the ceremony starting this sunday as i've already got around 12 responses - so if you guys could send me them that would be fab! rules are on the original post.

harry potter girl GIF

I'm gonna send them to you until Friday. Sorry that I haven't sent them yet, I've been a bit busy lately :kara:

ElectricKing
9 minutes ago, DiamondKing said:

I'm gonna send them to you until Friday. Sorry that I haven't sent them yet, I've been a bit busy lately :kara:

okay no problem! :)

A Hybrid
21 hours ago, PinkPop said:

Care to elaborate?

What’s memorable about Lupin character aside from him being a werewolf?

No family’s safe when I sashay

A Hybrid
4 hours ago, PinkPop said:

harry potter girl GIF

I was planning to send before may, that was the deadline, but I guess I can do it tomorrow or at least till saturday

No family’s safe when I sashay

ElectricKing
3 hours ago, A Hybrid said:

I was planning to send before may, that was the deadline, but I guess I can do it tomorrow or at least till saturday

I thought people may forget about it if I leave it till May Haha but you can send them whenever this week 😊

ElectricKing
7 minutes ago, DiamondKing said:

By the way, Sunday would be perfect for me :)

Wooo!! Thank you for letting me know!

Glittertinks

Both Sunday and Monday are bad for me due to Easter, but I can catch up later :flower:

SwissMonster

Will send them until Friday :vegas:

SwissMonsterÂźïž - Creating controversy since 1999

Archived