đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which celebrities blocked you on social media and why?

Sherloid Bai

Featured Posts

SadBoi808
16 hours ago, lovedillon said:

Poppy blocked me... don’t really feel like sharing why because it’s a private matter & there’s a lot that went down but yeah, she’s the only “celebrity” I’ve had a problem with, if you can call her that.

WHAT?! i must to know this story

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FentyGa
2 hours ago, Ego Slayer said:

What did you say to her đź’€

it was back when the adore thing happened asides I think I just said something like "tbqh you were really hard on her"

Inferno

I was blocked by Cat Power on instagram because I commented critically on her working with Lana Del Rey and covering Rihanna. I found her to be selling out to a certain degree because of how unsuccessful actual alternative rock has become. I doubt it was actually her but most likely some snob assistant that runs her social media.

Im just personally over poptivism as I believe it served its purpose and is now no longer some novel revolutionary concept. We have all grown and accepted that pop music is not inherently garbage and can be artful and thoughtful. Bravo. We've reached that goal. Now move forward. Imo the music world as it is right now does not need an album like Lykke Li's last. I think rock music needs a revolution and no one is willing to lead it, they're too busy being coerced into making crossover albums and anyone that wants to comment on that is immediately branded narrow minded because poptivism. The thing is, I love pop music, im not coming from a place of contempt for pop itself. But of course, this is all a very unpopular opinion.

GagaMinaj

Raini Rodriguez blocked me on twitter bc I called her the  "SkinnTy queen of malnutrition" 

Idk if he's a celebrity but Kehlanis boyfriend blocked me on twitter bc I replied to his tweet telling him I wanted him to crush my neck w his thighs, break my ribs and spit on my body :oops:

LadariousGarage
On 4/10/2019 at 8:18 PM, nreeek said:

Well I called  tomi a white c*nt :oops:

and I have no idea why ggd blocked me :ladyhaha:

Its what she (Tomi) deserves

Lets do it baby I know the Law

Sherloid Bai

UPDATE - Lil Nas Maraj just blocked me :ladyhaha:

Archived