Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which celebrities blocked you on social media and why?

Sherloid Bai

Featured Posts

Schizophonic

a german c-celeb. i liked a few of his pics then we texted bit then he asked me to meet. i didnt realized he saw it as a date and i did not go in when he tried to get intimate. the next day i was blocked. haha.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perez Hilton in 2013 and The Chainsmokers in 2017 đŸ€·đŸŒâ€â™‚ïžđŸ˜ƒ can't get worse than them

Boyboi12
1 hour ago, Epione said:

Beyonce. I’ve asked her to share the list of books she read.

You ain’t **** 

Eurotrash

am i the only one who thinks that getting blocked by a celeb should be kind of appreciated? :bon: like the celebrity took their time to go and block you idk is it just me ok :neyde:

Eighteen

maybe you guys got autoblocked? i follow a semi-famous person on twitter who says she uses a kind of auto blocker for haters. 

Ally Campana

Remy Ma. I commented ‘How does it feel to flop and pave way for Cardi instead of yourself after you went for Nicki? Karma is a real biatch’. Also a minor celeb. I told her I knew about her sugar daddy lol.

Does it matter? Damage is done

LordEnigma
48 minutes ago, Bathory said:

am i the only one who thinks that getting blocked by a celeb should be kind of appreciated? :bon: like the celebrity took their time to go and block you idk is it just me ok :neyde:

I highly doubt the celebrity did this - either it’s an app they can use to automatically block you or it’s an intern. I wouldn’t feel too special about it at all

SharkmanthaC
51 minutes ago, nreeek said:

ggd on twitter

(if they count):rip::laughga:

:ladyhaha:

I want to know this story. 

she/her/hers

weed

male model Xavier Serrano bc I commented "daddy" on his pic :selena: still blocked 5 years later

ICANTSTOPME
Just now, SamanthaC said:

:ladyhaha:

I want to know this story. 

Well I called  tomi a white c*nt :oops:

and I have no idea why ggd blocked me :ladyhaha:

Archived