Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Extra Enigma Meet & Greet June 14th

Tara

Featured Posts

I purchased two enigma meet and greets when they went on sale to the public. One for myself and one for my boyfriend at the time. Unfortunately, we have broken up since and I have this extra ticket that I would like to find a good home. As you may know the tickets are non-transferable which has made it very hard to sell. I'm posting on a few forums in hopes that someone is interested. Optimally, I'd like to meet up in person to exchange money and to go to the meet and greet together as I cannot send you the ticket as they are non-transferable. I'm a huge gaga fan and am very flexible and understanding so please feel free to contact me with any questions and or concerns.

On a similar note, the breakup between my ex and I was extremely tumultuous and has resulted in multiple arrests on his end. Due to the magnitude of my situation and with many of the details of the crimes he committed pertinent to finances, including those spent on these tickets, I was hoping MGM Grand would honor a refund and/or allow me to have use both meet and greets as I've been saving for this meet and greet for years now. Unfortunately, even with the documentation about the legality of the situation that I could provide, they are still unable to assist in any way. Please excuse this post if it is too forward, but I would SO appreciate any tips to resolving this situation as I'm truly afraid this very expensive ticket will go forever un-used.

I can provide photo verification that I indeed do posses two meet and greets upon request! Please feel free to contact me:)

-T

• Admin changed the title to Extra Enigma Meet & Greet June 14th
Kdavies12

That’s crazy MGM won’t grant a refund!

I wanted two meet and greets to the October 31st show and they emailed me to say all meet and greets have now sold out! There’s plenty of fans who would still buy them and they could make extra money on ‘admin fees’!

Wow! I'm so relieved. I posted this on redditt and craiglist and no one was interested I really thought there was no one willing to drop some money on the meet and greets.

I'm really not trying to make any money here. If someone is willing to pay face value it is yours. I just need to know you're serious about meeting up because a meet and greet means a lot to a lot of people and it would be really sad for someone to bail when meeting up the day of and have it go unused. If face value is too much for everyone, I would be willing to negotiate. Please know unless I find an exact face value interest or ballpark face value I will likely still try and work with the venue to try and get a full refund though I find that unlikely.

Please note I lost money on my GA tickets because my ex transferred them to himself, so about a month ago I purchased a new one for around 1,500 so please please be courteous of that. I will likely get restitutions in civil court eventually, but until then I'm operating on a budget.

If you want to ft and talk further and see some screenshots for verification please message me:)

Archived