💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Megarate | Billie Eilish | WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?

Guest Blue Madonna

Featured Posts

Guest Blue Madonna

🌺 Welcome everybody, to the GagaDaily 'WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?' Megarate! 🌺

Screen-Shot-2019-03-31-at-3-27-27-PM.png

In this game, we will be rating Billie Eilish's already critically acclaimed and fan-adored 2019 album 'WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?'. :chica:

WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP ... is the debut album of e̶d̶g̶y̶ ̶t̶e̶e̶n̶ trendy queen Billie Eilish and her brother FINNEAS. I refer to them as a duo, because that's what they are! Billie herself has said that they are a duo, but Billie is the face of the duo. :flutter: There are only four people credited on the entire album, and two of those are Billie and Finneas. Billie and Finneas are the only credited producers, composers and lyricists on the entire album, with two other credits for mixing/mastering/studio engineering etc. The album has no features. :hor:

WWAFAWDWG? debuted at #1 on the Billboard Hot 100, a stunning feat, making her the youngest artist to do so since Shawn Mendes in 2015, and the youngest female since Demi Lovato in 2009. :worship2: The album boasts the second-biggest opening week of 2019 so far, and the third-biggest streaming week for an album by a woman, only behind 'thank u, next' and 'Invasion Of Privacy'. :wtfga: She is also now the youngest female ever to debut at #1 on the UK Albums chart. :tony:

The album was preceded by four singles, and she released stunning videos for 'when the party's over', 'you should see me in a crown', 'bury a friend', and 'bad guy'. :pole:

It blends pop, indie pop and trap music together to create a wonderful, moody, dark sound that fits in both dance-y bangers, mood music, and slow songs :pray: It received a score of '81' on Metacritic based off 18 reviews, which gives it the title of 'universal acclaim' :diane: It received overwhelmingly positive reviews from publications such as The Guardian, NME, Pitchfork, Rolling Stone, The Times and more :lolly:

In 2017, she released her debut project, an EP by the name of 'don't smile at me', which had 8 tracks. Her blow-up was sparked by the SoundCloud take-off of her song 'ocean eyes', recorded when she was only 14. :flower: Since then she has collaborated with huge names such as Vince Staples, Sofi Tukker, blackbear, Marian Hill, Khalid, Denzel Curry and more. She was commissioned to make music for 13 Reasons Why, The Hate U Give, and ROMA. :deadbanana:

I personally got into her when she was still quite new, I saw one of my friends listening to 'bellyache', I checked it out, liked what I heard, and tried the EP :vegas: I loved it and 'watch' became my most played song of 2017, and one of my most played in 2018. :wub: I know a lot of other people on GGD stan Billie/this album so I thought it would be great to do a megarate for. :vegas:

WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?  clocks in at 14 tracks :heart:

BillieEilish_WhenWeAllFallAsleep.jpg

🌺 GUIDELINES 🌺

1). Rate each track from 1 to 10. Fractions are encouraged to lessen the chances of ties :deadbanana: And, you may give one track an 11 to show how much you love it! :gayhat:

2). Comments (in your submissions) aren't required but are highly encouraged! :flower:

3). The deadline for voting is April 30, 2019, three weeks from now :lolly: 

4). Send your rates to me ( @Blue Madonna ) via PMs. Please don't post them in the thread! :gaycat:

5). Don't troll :lolga: If you didn't enjoy the album at all and/or your rates have an abnormal number of low scores, I will discard your scores :nails:

6). Most importantly, have fun! :tony:

🌺 TRACKLIST 🌺

Hide contents

1. !!!!!!!

2. bad guy

3. xanny

4. you should see me in a crown

5. all the good girls go to hell

6. wish you were gay

7. when the party's over

8. 8

9. my strange addiction

10. bury a friend

11. ilomilo

12. listen before i go

13. i love you

14. goodbye

🌺 PEOPLE WHO MIGHT BE INTERESTED 🌺

Hide contents

:heart: Tags from the Lust For Life Megarate :heart:

@Luv u Sum @huttont @GypsyVida @Gardevoir @Lonely Lolita @Rumours1977 @ARTPOP2 @sethrb101 @Amphetamine @Widows Kiss @Lanadelduck @Punktious @FentyGa @Gam @HausOfHarlow @Trepadation @swakby @LyGaga @Andreu @Mirrion Rizzons @AJK273 @Thoth @hausofcy @bornthisway51 @crisjackd @Phoebe Buffay @Oriane @PerfectGUY @therokinrolla @Amidana @Just A Holy Fool @Suspiria @FfFfFfFF @Jae Eris @teawhore @tomsches @corvus albus @PlastiscGuy @Sam98 @Helxig @Bayonetta @Kween @FFXSoul91 @loathereality @littlepotter @TeenIdle @Silvestro Devacelli @HosedDownGypsy @hellothing @Grigio Boy @SFDMQ @halcyonpop @The Bling @Poissonche @brucee @NNES @KinneyUnderYou @Varys

:heart: Tags from the Isolation Megarate :heart:

@TranquilityBase @Jacob Crosson @monsterdino @Rumours1977 @Jed @badgirlmeat @DelusionalGaga @mariariot @slayo @ZiggyZiggs @freakumdress 

@shoful (:poot::vegas: )

Other people who might be interested: (sorry, I'm certain I tagged some people multiple times by accident :icega:)

@GagaInTheZone @FinnishGypsy @LADYGAGASHOOCK @GypsyBabe @Arcanum @Red @Marges @Davian @Lazz Monster @SamanthaC  @fallen042 @StarlightSeiya @cosmicluvrr @klaus @Creyk @Buddy @Jacob Crosson @GhettoFabulous @ClarenceCross @JustHMLover @AM98GJ @Girrr @SCHEISSEMONTRE @ZiggyZiggs@The Louvre @Blake @Bradley @DutchHooker @hausofbrice @Yes To Heaven @highbythebeach @heda97 @Kylie Jenner @He8MyHeart @FrozenKookie @LustForLife @Poissonche @thierryrreiht @Hybrid Rose @Kiel Gyllenhaal @Jed Mayo @River @NCgaga @swakby @JaneTheC @The Surrealist @Thoth @EvilRegal @NIghtmareElm  @Wolf Boy @MaryJaneHolland @TropicOfCANCER @aaron l @Amidana @FlopSlurper @Grigio Boy @Jayzer @Kween @Mirrion Rizzons @Noah @TheWitness @Decodekid @slayo @Moebius @LostSpark @HIMER0S @SinnersVenus @Ugly Boy @Illuminati @joannester @huttont @PerfectGUY @Creyk  @London GUY @Peto@Bio @Nirvana @BLACKOUTbritney @Radio Ga Ga @Gia Gunn @ReRe @Saint Hollywood  @FREAK @Lona Delery @Anveeroy @ItsTommyBitch @Vodka @sipthistea @Maleficent @hunty @monsterdino  @juju @DelusionalGaga @Johnny Wayne @Florian @FfFfFfFF @crisjackd @Glittertinks @Dutch @NNES @loathereality @surejan @hausofcy @Bloody Grammys @Flooo @benKo @Bellatrix @Interstellar @TheAlpha @blackstar @Maic @DeluluSwine @Rafr88 @Aleks @datlastfam  @Oriane  @PerfectCure @calmar @sethrb101 @andrew23 @Woohoo @That J @StarryNight @PerfectGUY @Smother Em Eh @ARTPOPSTER @Modern Ecstacy @highongaga @datlastfam @Punktious @lucca @ARPiT @Sherlock112 @DaftFameMonster @Jeroen Bloeming @radioactive @AlexKing4 @PrincessVenus @raginchristians @warholagaga @Marges9  @AlejandroooO @HorusRa2 @Lana Del Gay  @Morphine Prince

I know there's been a lot of rates and games recently, I hope you're not being flooded with tags. Sorry if this is annoying, just let me know if you wish to be removed from future megarate taglists :heart:

🌺 PARTICIPANTS 🌺

If you want to participate, just comment below!! Anyone is welcome to play, sorry if I missed you in the taglist. You can send in your rates now if you want :hug:

The ceremony date is currently TBC, but I will let you know as soon as I know. :legend:

Let the mess begin!! :vegas:

ThickElasticGavial-size_restricted.gif

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
corvus albus

I don't really like her music so my opinion wouldn't be of any good. I don't even have an ax to grind so it would just be me  giving out 5/10 and saying I don't get it :huntyga: 

Sorry but I can't participate

I was shook that I liked this album because I didn't like her previous stuff, she really surprised me 

I'd love to  join :heart:

Spoiler

bad guy for #1 

fight GIF

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

KatieJudasGaga4
4 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

I don't really like her music so my opinion wouldn't be of any good. I don't even have an ax to grind so it would just be me  giving out 5/10 and saying I don't get it :huntyga: 

Sorry but I can't participate

Same

Sepsami

I'll check out the top 3 songs to give ha another chance :lolly: I'm just not getting the hype right now :ally:

4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Are we rating !!! and goodbye as well? :selena:

Yep! goodbye is definitely a song, and I was thinking about combining !!!!!!! with bad guy but it felt wrong. It'll be interesting to see where it turns out in the ceremony :vegas:

TheSlash

Count me in :giveup: . Even tho I'm very certain it won't get lower than 8 for me :awkney: 

Ew, David!

ferretti

yes yes yes, I wanna rate the new princess of darkness (fame monster who :tony:)

disco stick tester, inquire within

Archived