💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Megarate | Billie Eilish | WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?

Guest Blue Madonna

Featured Posts

Mirrion Rizzons
10 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

Well as it turns out one is not able to copy and paste taglists on mobile :poot: (if you don't understand what I'm talking about, see my post above)
So I apologise for not being able to send reminders. However today I'm back on my laptop! Since it would be unfair to all those wishing to participate who haven't sent rates yet, I'll extend the submission deadline until the 1st of May. You may continue sending your rates up until then.

The ceremony will take place on the 2nd of May (this may be the 1st for some of you, because of time zones). I will post an exact time soon, and I'll tag you all then :D

Keep sending in your rates, and I can't wait for the ceremony! :excited2:

i sent mine on the first day it was announced:poot:

I'll re send tho 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

i sent mine on the first day it was announced:poot:

I'll re send tho 

Oh sorry for the misunderstanding! I tagged everyone as I was also giving information re the ceremony. I have your rates saved in the Excel, don’t worry :happy:

Mirrion Rizzons
9 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

Oh sorry for the misunderstanding! I tagged everyone as I was also giving information re the ceremony. I have your rates saved in the Excel, don’t worry :happy:

oh lol I'm dumb:derpga:

@Admin I just remembered your thread asking about Billie fans, I’m not sure what that was for but this might help. There are quite a few Billie fans in this thread! Also feel free to join the rate if you want :happy:

Admin
2 hours ago, Blue Madonna said:

@Admin I just remembered your thread asking about Billie fans, I’m not sure what that was for but this might help. There are quite a few Billie fans in this thread! Also feel free to join the rate if you want :happy:

Thank you! Something exciting is coming ♥️

LoveNathe
14 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

@TeenIdle @loathereality @LoveNathe @ferretti @LyGaga @Sam98 @freakumdress @halcyonpop @SamanthaC @lifeasgeorge @aaron l @ARTPOP2 @Billie Eilish

Hi everyone! Reminder to send in your rates. You have two days left! 

Might not have the time to listen to the album. Been on the go these past weeks.

SharkmanthaC
18 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

@TeenIdle @loathereality @LoveNathe @ferretti @LyGaga @Sam98 @freakumdress @halcyonpop @SamanthaC @lifeasgeorge @aaron l @ARTPOP2 @Billie Eilish

I'm going to do my best to get my rates to you.  I haven't listened to all of it yet and want to give fair ratings if I send them.  I have an exam due tomorrow and going to Carrie Underwood Wednesday!

I'll try my best to get them!

she/her/hers

1 hour ago, LoveNathe said:

Might not have the time to listen to the album. Been on the go these past weeks.

1 hour ago, SamanthaC said:

I'm going to do my best to get my rates to you.  I haven't listened to all of it yet and want to give fair ratings if I send them.  I have an exam due tomorrow and going to Carrie Underwood Wednesday!

I'll try my best to get them!

Thanks guys :nick: but I understand if you don't manage to find the time. Good luck with everything :hug:

38 minutes ago, halcyonpop said:

I think I sent already, I can send again if you don’t have them tho! :)

Indeed you did. My bad! 

Sam98
10 hours ago, Blue Madonna said:

I'm sorry, I'm hurrying :chica: I'm sending them to you in less than an hour

☄️ Before there was love, there was silence 🌌

ARTPOP2
15 hours ago, Blue Madonna said:

a-yo! I don't think I'll be able to submit them on time, I got super busy the past couple of days. So, I wish you all a good megarate and I'll try to come lurk a bit if I have time!

halcyonpop
16 hours ago, Blue Madonna said:

Indeed you did. My bad! 

No worries!! Can’t wait for the ceremony!

Archived