💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Megarate | Billie Eilish | WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?

Guest Blue Madonna

Featured Posts

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Davian

I’m sorry but I’ll have to miss this one. I gave it a chance, and I loved the instrumentals, but I really don’t like her voice:oops:

Have fun tho!:tony:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

14 hours ago, loathereality said:

my rates are sent

did you definitely send them? :emma:

because they're not showing up in my PMs :duck:

Bizcochito
1 hour ago, Blue Madonna said:

Are you going to participate? :excited2:

bueno bitch :awesome:

Hey guys! Looks like we've got a good number of participants :chica: I'm just letting you know that from the 13th I won't have access to my laptop for the next two weeks, but not to worry, I already knew this would happen.

I should hopefully be able to post reminders from my phone, and please keep sending in your rates! I'll have heaps of time when I get my laptop back to compile the results before the ceremony. Hope that's okay with everyone :nick:

Tom Nook
7 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

also while y'all are here, you better not snub 8 :grr:

dcf7d7e30238e55571f7870c4cc135e3.jpg

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

• 2 weeks later...

Well as it turns out one is not able to copy and paste taglists on mobile :poot: (if you don't understand what I'm talking about, see my post above)
So I apologise for not being able to send reminders. However today I'm back on my laptop! Since it would be unfair to all those wishing to participate who haven't sent rates yet, I'll extend the submission deadline until the 1st of May. You may continue sending your rates up until then.

The ceremony will take place on the 2nd of May (this may be the 1st for some of you, because of time zones). I will post an exact time soon, and I'll tag you all then :D

Keep sending in your rates, and I can't wait for the ceremony! :excited2:

littlepotter
4 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

Well as it turns out one is not able to copy and paste taglists on mobile :poot: (if you don't understand what I'm talking about, see my post above)
So I apologise for not being able to send reminders. However today I'm back on my laptop! Since it would be unfair to all those wishing to participate who haven't sent rates yet, I'll extend the submission deadline until the 1st of May. You may continue sending your rates up until then.

The ceremony will take place on the 2nd of May (this may be the 1st for some of you, because of time zones). I will post an exact time soon, and I'll tag you all then :D

Keep sending in your rates, and I can't wait for the ceremony! :excited2:

To do that, quote the post where you have made the taglist, then drag and drop into the text box. Alternatively, you could put them all in a spoiler tag inside the quote, then copy and paste it outside the quote.

chaeri pls

Archived