Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Megarate | Billie Eilish | WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?

Guest Blue Madonna

Featured Posts

freakumdress

yesss been waiting for someone to do this album! I will definitely participate and make sure that When The Party's Over takes it home like it deserves:gaysia:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SharkmanthaC

I'll do this, but the pictures still creep me out.

she/her/hers

Thomas P

Submitted:pray: 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Thomas P

Listen Before I Go Better ****ing be high :lolly:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Lazz Monster

thx for the tag, but i'm not into her music, so i won't participate :poot:

We're far from the Shallow now

HausOfHarlow

I'll be sending in my rates soon! I have really fallen in love with this album - even though I'm a bandwagon fan. Saw the music vid for When the Party's Over and was like "this is really weird and creepy and the song is odd and I love it", and then I went on from there. 

QUESTION: I have included the Japanese bonus tracks "Come Out and Play" and "When I Was Older" in my iTunes. Are we rating those? Bc even though When I Was Older is from a movie soundtrack, it is one of my favorites!?

15 minutes ago, HausOfHarlow said:

I'll be sending in my rates soon! I have really fallen in love with this album - even though I'm a bandwagon fan. Saw the music vid for When the Party's Over and was like "this is really weird and creepy and the song is odd and I love it", and then I went on from there. 

QUESTION: I have included the Japanese bonus tracks "Come Out and Play" and "When I Was Older" in my iTunes. Are we rating those? Bc even though When I Was Older is from a movie soundtrack, it is one of my favorites!?

I decided not to do the Japanese bonus tracks just because (while I ADORE come out and play) I just don’t think they really fit in with the album.

ps. 

if when i was older was being rated it would have my 11 for sure:pray:

ice heard one side from above

ARTPOP2

count me in! I haven't listened to it yet and I was looking for a reason to do so, so thanks! 

Archived