Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Ratchet demo doesn't exist

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Enzo

I mean, she got hyped when a fake Gaga manager emailed her to release that song so... 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaUnderYou
2 hours ago, antpats2 said:

yeah lol it was just an idea and there were no finished songs for it, DJWS said Tea and Temple exist as demos, Ratchet has a solo Gaga demo probably, Partynauseous was only finished for artRAVE, Red Flame was a demo, even Brooklyn Nights wasnt finished

It was overhyped as a proper album when it was just something Gaga was thinking about. I doubt she ever had a tracklist for it 

Gaga mentioned at SXSW in the interview that she had a whole volume of ARTPOP that her and her friends listen to. I'm sure it exists as an album on her laptop, we just won't get it, and DJWS is tired of fans bambarding him about it. Ratchet for sure has a demo, even considering she sang it at the club, she much have layed it down at least once. I do think Azealia was cut earlier and Gaga just decided to scrap the song. It kind of sounds like another J'N'D of the album. Seems like DJWS played some of the instrumental at Swinefest as well during JND. 

Official instrumental: 

Live instrumental: 

Ratchet live vocals: 

Possible lyric from Ratchet live at the BTWB: 

Mirages
2 hours ago, symphonia said:

Good

I hate DJWS for making her work with R Kelly, Azealia Banks and all these rappers.

I'm sure he forced her to do it 

judge judy eye roll GIF

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Jigglygoth

It is extremely obvious that the only track they actually recorded was "Red Flame", which leaked aeons ago. Azealia Banks was hundreds of thousands in debt last year, she *would* have sold the demos online if there was any in her posession. 

Those demos do not exist, and "Red Flame" is just an ok song, I think we should move on already, and let this poor woman keep fighting people on twitter in peace :ladyhaha:

HEART OF EVER-FROST

whore
4 hours ago, Lighter said:

But didn’t Gaga perform the song at a club one time

As a songwriter, I can say that i have hundreds of songs that haven’t been recorded yet. I can’t speak for Gaga but I’m sure that’s the case 

Ziggy
4 hours ago, symphonia said:

Good

I hate DJWS for making her work with R Kelly, Azealia Banks and all these rappers.

A disgrace in her discography.

Him making her? You’re kidding, right? Of all the producers Gaga has lowkey shaded for being s****y, DJWS was never one of those. You think it was a coincidence that when DWUW dropped Kelly had a comeback planned on none other than Interscope? They pushed him on Gaga, for sure as promo for his comeback. As for AB, who knows who suggested that, but Gaga liked her enough at first to work with her. Gaga is not some sad victim who was forced into everything; she clearly wanted each of these people to work with her at one point. She kept Terry around even though he’s problematic af in his own right. She’s taken responsibility for that and admitted that she was going through some rough stuff. It’s okay for us to say that she isn’t perfect because she doesn’t try to be. She just tries to be better.

and her wanting to work with Kendrick (another rapper) was not a bad thing as he’s incredibly talented and a visionary. It’s a shame his label were homophobes.

I’m sure DJWS just got her more interested in hip hop and trap.

50 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Him making her? You’re kidding, right? Of all the producers Gaga has lowkey shaded for being s****y, DJWS was never one of those. You think it was a coincidence that when DWUW dropped Kelly had a comeback planned on none other than Interscope? They pushed him on Gaga, for sure as promo for his comeback. As for AB, who knows who suggested that, but Gaga liked her enough at first to work with her. Gaga is not some sad victim who was forced into everything; she clearly wanted each of these people to work with her at one point. She kept Terry around even though he’s problematic af in his own right. She’s taken responsibility for that and admitted that she was going through some rough stuff. It’s okay for us to say that she isn’t perfect because she doesn’t try to be. She just tries to be better.

and her wanting to work with Kendrick (another rapper) was not a bad thing as he’s incredibly talented and a visionary. It’s a shame his label were homophobes. 

I’m sure DJWS just got her more interested in hip hop and trap.

It's obvious that DJWS made her collaborate with all these people. Yeah he didn't force her but he was the one who pushed these ideas on her. She was smart enough to cancel the Azealia collab. I wish she did the same with R Kelly and that Jewels N Drugs song.

Joshie S

By using the live snippet she sung in a club, I made my own version of the song :vegas:

Dunno if I should drop it here or not, it's pretty Ratchet :ally:

"I'm ****in queen you ratchet don't make me get my hatchet I know you wanna smash it but **** that bitch she RATCHET" :ladyhaha: 

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Pain of fame1
2 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

By using the live snippet she sung in a club, I made my own version of the song :vegas:

Dunno if I should drop it here or not, it's pretty Ratchet :ally:

"I'm ****in queen you ratchet don't make me get my hatchet I know you wanna smash it but **** that bitch she RATCHET" :ladyhaha: 

pleasee post it

Joshie S
18 minutes ago, Pain of fame1 said:

pleasee post it

:saladga:Okay, but don't say I didn't warn you 

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Ziggy
4 hours ago, symphonia said:

It's obvious that DJWS made her collaborate with all these people. Yeah he didn't force her but he was the one who pushed these ideas on her. She was smart enough to cancel the Azealia collab. I wish she did the same with R Kelly and that Jewels N Drugs song.

Again, he worked for her. He couldn't "make" her do anything. If you want to baselessly blame him for those collabs then that's fine, but at least recognize where his role would have been in this process. He was employed by her, he made suggestions to her which she was at full liberty to accept or decline. He didn't strong-arm her and idk why you think he did since there's no evidence that happened neither from known facts or Gaga's relationship to Paul. Like I said, it's *much* more likely that DWUW's collab came about from Interscope as we know they have a history of suggesting people for Gaga to work with like Bloodpop and Father John Misty. That, and he just so happened to have a comeback album happen via Interscope right around when ARTPOP dropped and DWUW was a single.

There's a far cry difference between suggesting something, which he and every producer are paid to do, and "pushing an idea on someone". Besides, Gaga even defended Kelly herself with no one asking. She would be asked about the collaboration and she would say she brought him on, "because [they're] both misunderstood and have lies spread about them in the media." So regardless of anything, she was well aware of the accusations and chose to regard them as fiction (which is why it was important for her to backtrack on it this year).

River

AB: Ratchet doesn't exist

Zedd: Temple and Onion Girl doesn't exist

Fans: WE ARE SURE IT EXIST SOMEWHERE

tenor.gif?itemid=11355868

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived