• Last Reply
monketsharona
3 minutes ago, Lighter said:

But didn’t Gaga perform the song at a club one time

doesn't mean it was recorded though...

LilyLark
8 minutes ago, Lighter said:

one time like 8 years ago. and Azaelia once said she regretted getting involved with a song using the word ratchet by a white woman, which someone also wrote in the replies. y'all do realize Gaga would be dragged for cultural appropriation by the tumblr/twitter crowd like Miley and Iggy if the song came out, right?

LilyLark
5 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

doesn't mean it was recorded though...

most likely what happened.

Phaye Monster

Good, now we can stop bothering with her

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Lighter

Hold on i remember she almost was about to release it because a FAKE bobby campbell email who she thought was real told her to. I’m confused:sweat:

monketsharona

To be truly honest I'm pretty sure that Act II music has always been overhyped by that fanbase. I wouldn't be surprised if none of those TEA, Tinnitus and so on were never recorded. Maybe only instrumentals were made 

Thonin Dyn

y'all really believe her? she is not the most honest celeb of them all

Serve it, Ancien City style!

Good

I hate DJWS for making her work with R Kelly, Azealia Banks and all these rappers.

A disgrace in her discography.

antpats2
22 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

To be truly honest I'm pretty sure that Act II music has always been overhyped by that fanbase. I wouldn't be surprised if none of those TEA, Tinnitus and so on were never recorded. Maybe only instrumentals were made 

yeah lol it was just an idea and there were no finished songs for it, DJWS said Tea and Temple exist as demos, Ratchet has a solo Gaga demo probably, Partynauseous was only finished for artRAVE, Red Flame was a demo, even Brooklyn Nights wasnt finished

It was overhyped as a proper album when it was just something Gaga was thinking about. I doubt she ever had a tracklist for it 

Ryusei
1 hour ago, LilyLark said:

one time like 8 years ago. and Azaelia once said she regretted getting involved with a song using the word ratchet by a white woman, which someone also wrote in the replies. y'all do realize Gaga would be dragged for cultural appropriation by the tumblr/twitter crowd like Miley and Iggy if the song came out, right?

Well it doesnt exist so who cares anymore :ohwell: isnt gypsy an offensive word too? And Aura is still about Burqas „she wear burqa for fashion“ i dont see people freaking out about those and they‘re actually officially released songs

Musery

LUCARTPOP

Was the "Ratchet" instrumental DJ White Shadow released intended to be the instrumental of the collaboration?

RAMROD
9 minutes ago, ILOMILO said:

Was the "Ratchet" instrumental DJ White Shadow released intended to be the instrumental of the collaboration?

Yes. But people was wanting the demo in hope for the one with singing and rapping.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

VOLANTIS
1 hour ago, Lighter said:

This. I’m pretty sure it exists. Probably without Banks. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived