Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Blu-Ray: A Star Is Born Encore Edition. June 4, 2019

IllusionLover

Featured Posts

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

( 1 week later )   A Star Is Born (Jack, where do u think u going) Encore Edition released    ---- get that money Gaga :staymad::ally::vegas:

fivefoottwo
4 hours ago, OBEY said:

so glad i didn’t buy the standard version hihi

same! I've been waiting for a version with more footage to come out, i don't need the standard version since ive pay to see it many times in theatre already

I bought the steelbook, I'm good. But if this comes in another steenbok, I'll buy. 

Teal Ambition

yes, the rumours are true, I will be buying another DVD of this movie :huntyga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Smithy

Hope it’s legit, I’ve held off buying the original because I want this version instead

Defmix100

Was that thing true about a version being released in asia with like an additional 50 minutes or something like that?

HausOfMark

I cant find anything about this. Ive looked at walmart, target and amazon. 

-Mark

Joshie S

I wonder if Gaga will break her silence and tweet about this :ladyhaha:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Antoni
On 4/8/2019 at 11:45 PM, GypsyBabe said:

I throw so much money at this b*tch I can't even :icega:

Right? I am smh at myself. I've already spent probably $250 on this movie / soundtrack / bundles / merch.

OT: I doubt that's the final cover for it. No way will they release a cover without it saying "Encore Version" on the front to let you know why it's more expensive than the other cover next to it in the store.

My name isn't Timmers

CyanLights
16 minutes ago, Timmers said:

OT: I doubt that's the final cover for it. No way will they release a cover without it saying "Encore Version" on the front to let you know why it's more expensive than the other cover next to it in the store.

Exactly, and I’m pretty sure they’ve used this picture for an in store exclusive already also

Reject False Icons

At least, is it going to be the final version? or the director's cut is still missing

The Child
On 4/10/2019 at 1:34 AM, Gabe said:

I bought the steelbook, I'm good. But if this comes in another steenbok, I'll buy. 

Just to be clear, the steelbook version is/was limited? So me buying it wasn’t a stupid idea?

I plan on buying the ASIB encore too anyways. I mean I have The Monster Ball Tour twice (one on DVD & the other in the Born This Way special edition that includes the MBT & the BTW remixes too) so I don’t really mind.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

gypsy101
On 4/8/2019 at 11:06 PM, Luv u Sum said:

The amount of money I've spent on this ****ing movie :poot:

i saw it 9 time in theaters (thrice in Dolby, once in IMAX) and bought the soundtrack twice (one CD one vinyl) and bought the blu-ray, then discovered the encore edition was gonna be on fandangonow for only $9.99 so i bought that too. i am so annoyed.

still curious about if they’re ever gonna do a deluxe edition of the soundtrack but i feel by now the time for that has totally passed 

Archived