💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Blu-Ray: A Star Is Born Encore Edition. June 4, 2019

IllusionLover

Featured Posts

23 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

Just to be clear, the steelbook version is/was limited? So me buying it wasn’t a stupid idea?

I plan on buying the ASIB encore too anyways. I mean I have The Monster Ball Tour twice (one on DVD & the other in the Born This Way special edition that includes the MBT & the BTW remixes too) so I don’t really mind.

Yeah the steelbook is very limited quantities, especially 4k!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child
9 minutes ago, Gabe said:

Yeah the steelbook is very limited quantities, especially 4k!

I have the steelbook version but it wasn’t 4K, I bought in a store called “Fnac” in France and the 4K one was not in a steelbook, I’m definitely keeping the steelbook I have then and buy the encore. 

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Mikey Monster
On 4/8/2019 at 10:06 PM, Luv u Sum said:

The amount of money I've spent on this ****ing movie :poot:

That’s what makes us the best kind of fans cuz we actually buy the ****!!! Lol  gives our Queen that coin!!!😂❤️❤️

Mikey McCampbell

Inferno

Doesn't the current blu-ray have all of those additional scenes in the special features? what would be the point of the encore version? lol

Grimpsy
4 hours ago, Inferno said:

Doesn't the current blu-ray have all of those additional scenes in the special features? what would be the point of the encore version? lol

No, it only has behind the scenes videos and music videos that already has on Youtube

On 4/8/2019 at 5:56 PM, Serial Chiller said:

My face -one that has bought the standard Bluray- felt slapped. :neyde:

Bought the damn standard blu a day before they announced this in theaters. I work in film and want to be a film director and even I was offended lmao 

The Child
22 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

I have the steelbook version but it wasn’t 4K, I bought in a store called “Fnac” in France and the 4K one was not in a steelbook, I’m definitely keeping the steelbook I have then and buy the encore. 

I saw the encore in theatres today and it is definitely worth it! It's even better than the original version.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Schizophonic
On 4/10/2019 at 3:30 PM, Dream Rider said:

At least, is it going to be the final version? or the director's cut is still missing

well they wrote a whole bunch of songs for that movie, pretty sure warner bros has the rights to that and will not hesitate to release them at some point. but not as long as the original sells like crazy.

we will have years of re editions coming up. wait for the 25 years box, i think then we come close to have everything.

and even if they put on unedited scenes and demos.

we also havent had bloopers yet.

• 2 weeks later...
Itsbrenda

I brought the regular version on iTunes and still haven't watched it (seen it 3 times in the cinema).. 

yes, I will buy the Encore version. 

Archived