Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shawn: "Gay rumors are hurtful"

Runway

Featured Posts

Ego Slayer
5 hours ago, Sugden said:

i get that can be annoying, but he makes it seem like is such a bad thing

Like get over it man, if you're not gay then you're not no need to be crying about every interview.

This 1000x, somebody send this comment to him, I want him to see it :trollga:

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ariana Grindr
5 hours ago, Sugden said:

i get that can be annoying, but he makes it seem like is such a bad thing

Like get over it man, if you're not gay then you're not no need to be crying about every interview.

5 hours ago, ChromeAngel said:

Get over it. It’s a complement that millions of charged up twinks drool over you :whitney:

Wow:saladga:

PunkTheFunk
20 minutes ago, Indeciso said:

This mentality it's so wrong.

But when we see straight boys drooling for hot women we say it's creepy and misogynistic?

We do? :oprah: Misogyny = dislike/contempt for women. Since when is sexual attraction misogynistic? 

gypsy101

am i the only one who thinks being gay is just not that bad? why does he think it’s so bad

Killa

Me until 18 when people called me gay.

From 4-18 specifically

Tbh this was something that really made impact in my way of being

Der Meister

Honestly. I'm so tired of this. He is gay, but he won't come out due to record label contracts. He is a business. Same happened to Ricky Martin when he was younger. Give him time.

Biggest Fan
5 hours ago, littlepotter said:

What an insensitive brat. This explicitly means he thinks being gay is an imperfection by itself. Is he for real?

Maybe  homophobia is staring at him

🤖

likeitrough
5 hours ago, Economy said:

Didn't he say some time ago he didn't mind the gay rumours?

tell the truth GIF

aren't you closest to the truth?

:ally: sry. 

zakariah

literally nobody asks him about the 'gay rumors', he just brings them up, like I love you  but just get over it

littlepotter
48 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

am i the only one 

no

chaeri pls

This is awkward, on the one hand I completely support him in that it must be really annoying, but on the other, the way he is reacting to it is awful and it does sound like it bothers him more than it should. 

I mean, JB, who has always been an egocentric spoiled brat, was called way worse things since he was a child, people would go as far as making photoshops of him with a girl body calling him a lesbian, and I never saw him acting like this or being bothered by it, as if he was scared of being called the wrong thing.

Shawn, cmon, grow up, its not a big deal, who cares if some people call you gay? That aint gonna make you gay if you truly arent. Joke about it, take control over it, take advantage of it to gain more audience. Talking like this has more chance of damaging your career than people calling you gay.

What did Gaga do when she was called a hermaphrodite? She took advantage of it, laughed about it, and she actually used it to boost her career at the time. Going on TV and "admitting" that she had a pretty big donkey **** was a master move. She slowly killed the rumour while using it to get more popularity. She never went on an interview to cry and go "I DONT HAVE A PENIS, I AM A WOMAN, PLZ STOP, ITS HURTING MAH FEELINGS"

culturalbaptism

Nothing hurtful about gay rumors. Is being gay a shame or something?

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

erfaan

I'm sorry but there are ~actual~ people in this thread who are defending their behaviour and telling him to simply "get over it"? How ironic not only coming from someone who is a big fan of an artist who preaches kindness but also was probably themselves were bullied for being gay in high school. 

I have to laugh. 

Poor guy though. Internet culture is so toxic and mean. I just find it so ironic that people who were bullied themselves have now become the bullies themselves behind their keyboards. 

Angelm

I’ve been following Shawn since like 2015, I’m a huge fan of him, I love him so much. 

I can tell he’s gay, but not comfortable with it, and i’m not saying it just because, if you are a straight man that’s comfortable with your own sexuality, you shouldn’t care about that too much. I feel bad for him, if he is really gay, it must be horrible for him, since he might think everyone will make fun of him, but that’s not the case, like 95% of his fan base consists of straight girls, and they are really really nice and very devoted to Shawn, i’m pretty sure they don’t care about his sexuality, they even defend mean comments.

Shawn is pretty talented, he makes great music, he needs to feel comfortable with himself, take his time and relax, he keeps making love songs with female pronouns, and it must be really awkward for him.

He breaks masculinity rules, his whole aesthetic right now are flowers, there’s a huge flower as a part of his stage, he’s not the most masculine guy you’ll ever see, he is really nice with his girl friends; Camila, Taylor, Alessia, he has a friendship with them that a straight man couldn’t manage to have.

If he is gay, I don’t think he will come out any time soon, it’s his decision, is not easy, even more if you are a famous celebrity. And if he isn’t, then sorry for assuming :oops:

Now stream all his music, because he is really nice, kind and talented :kara:

Archived