Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

11 Years of Gaga

ACT2

Featured Posts

Jill

it's truly amazing she was only 22 when she released The Fame

truly iconic

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

crisTEAne

I                  C                  O                  N                  I                  C

image.webp

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Serial Chiller

At the age of 22 I was calculating the lowest score possible I need to not fail my graduation semester. 

I can definitely relate. :firega:

BlingNotTheMusic

So...

Are we going to talk about how she's completely ignored her iconic debut anniversary? :trollga:

KatieJudasGaga4
5 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

So...

Are we going to talk about how she's completely ignored her iconic debut anniversary? :trollga:

I mean, 11 year anniversary isn't really a thing to celebrate a bunch. She did say something last year for its 10th anniversary.

Doncho

An amazing and iconic career so far. Cant wait to see what she does in the next 11 years :heart:

WORLDofGAGA
29 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

So...

Didn’t  you hear? She’s hibernating so she can give birth to her new album? :oops::lolga:

@W0RLDofGAGA

Its scary how fast time passes, I still remember the first times I listened to her.

HosedDownGypsy

Its crazy how after 11 years in the industry she still manages to suprise us over and over again:pawsup:

RAIN ON ME

stupidrain71
7 hours ago, Serial Chiller said:

At the age of 22 I was calculating the lowest score possible I need to not fail my graduation semester. 

I can definitely relate. :firega:

I’m 22 right now and I just landed my first job since graduating last year :selena:

ryansamonster

Dang, 2008 feels like yesterday... seeing the Just Dance MV for the first time while I was working at Journey’s. I remember thinking “Who is this cool female DJ?!?!!” I was getting heavily into French electronic music at the time, didn’t think for one second she was a Pop Queen. 

I had NO. IDEA.

Archived