đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga to change elements of Enigma?

Bradley

Featured Posts

FentyGa
5 hours ago, monster78619 said:

Is this really worth a thread? Fans have convinced themselves that the show will be different when she returns, just like they assumed each leg of the JWT would be different and then made a hundred threads about how disappointed they were because she didn’t change anything, as if she said she was gonna :poot:

tea. As if the JWT wasn't amazing in the first place lol
the only thing I'd change is that wig:awkney: but oh well the tour ended over a year ago and my date got cancelled lol
giphy.gif

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

probably sounding like a typical fan here, but Gaga please remove Government Hooker and most of The Fame songs and Add Gypsy, Marry The Night and Heavy Metal Lover  :messga:

Inferno
10 hours ago, Suspiria said:

Doesn't it say this on most concert pages?:poot:

Personally really do hope a lot of changes have been made though, the whole thing was a mess. But I'm not holding my breath.

Really? I don't feel like the overall concept or stage design is a mess. I just don't like most of her costumes or hair.

Inferno
8 hours ago, monster78619 said:

Is this really worth a thread? Fans have convinced themselves that the show will be different when she returns, just like they assumed each leg of the JWT would be different and then made a hundred threads about how disappointed they were because she didn’t change anything, as if she said she was gonna :poot:

Well this is a Vegas residency, not a world tour. Look at basically any other vegas residency and little things change here and there be it costumes, setlist, props, etc. Piece of Me was always evolving in that regard. There most likely won't be any major changes to the overall concept of Enigma though until at least over a year, im sure LG6 being released will absolutely cause some edits as well. It won't remain the same for its entire run, long residencies like hers don't sit stagnant.

Actually, most of her tours evolve as well. the JWT was like literally the only one that stayed the same the entire time lol

Suspiria
17 minutes ago, Inferno said:

Really? I don't feel like the overall concept or stage design is a mess. I just don't like most of her costumes or hair.

Well it's all subjective of course lol. But IMO there wasn't much to like about it (though believe me, I really tried to like it:selena:).

Costumes suck overall, wig badly needs improved, setlist is all over the place. The story and script are just beyond cringe (I know her storylines have always been super cheesy, but this just feels so lazy and half assed). The stage isn't bad but really isn't anything special either.

I do agree the overall aesthetic direction is good though. Just poorly executed (apart from all the GORGEOUS sci fi art in the background).

Gimme More

maybe when she extends for another 2 years she'll do what Britney did and have POM: Remixed & Re-imagined :selena:

Enigma: Remixed & Re-imagined here we come :awkney:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Inferno
14 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Well it's all subjective of course lol. But IMO there wasn't much to like about it (though believe me, I really tried to like it:selena:).

Costumes suck overall, wig badly needs improved, setlist is all over the place. The story and script are just beyond cringe (I know her storylines have always been super cheesy, but this just feels so lazy and half assed). The stage isn't bad but really isn't anything special either.

I do agree the overall aesthetic direction is good though. Just poorly executed (apart from all the GORGEOUS sci fi art in the background).

I think the setlist is perfect honestly, I was so pleased with the older tracks that she decided to raise from the dead. The story and script I mean....idk...I've yet to see a single pop tour/residency that had a decent script let alone any kind of real honest to god cohesive storyline anyway. I think if she just had better hair and styling it would elevate everything. Kind of like how The Monster Ball 1.0 looked so editorial and gothglam that it didn't really matter that it lacked cohesion lol I think its kind of difficult to fit her songs/hits in with a storyline honestly. She'd be better off just having sections rather than a full on scripted play of sorts.

Suspiria
8 minutes ago, Inferno said:

I think the setlist is perfect honestly, I was so pleased with the older tracks that she decided to raise from the dead. The story and script I mean....idk...I've yet to see a single pop tour/residency that had a decent script let alone any kind of real honest to god cohesive storyline anyway. I think if she just had better hair and styling it would elevate everything. Kind of like how The Monster Ball 1.0 looked so editorial and gothglam that it didn't really matter that it lacked cohesion lol I think its kind of difficult to fit her songs/hits in with a storyline honestly. She'd be better off just having sections rather than a full on scripted play of sorts.

IMO the BTWB had a reasonable storyline. Of course it was utterly ludicrous but you could understand it, it was kind of original, and it was clear she'd actually invested some time and thought into it. For me it had the right balance between drama and fun.

I think with the Enigma setlist the songs are so random in terms of the story, but they also don't fit together sonically. Dark electronica for DITD followed by... TF/BDR?:wtfga: Then Telephone and Applause randomly plonked after it? Latin guitars after the celestial synths of EoG? For me they just don't fit. (The "industrial"-ish Scheiße segment is great though).

Inferno
6 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

IMO the BTWB had a reasonable storyline. Of course it was utterly ludicrous but you could understand it, it was kind of original, and it was clear she'd actually invested some time and thought into it. For me it had the right balance between drama and fun.

I think with the Enigma setlist the songs are so random in terms of the story, but they also don't fit together sonically. Dark electronica for DITD followed by... TF/BDR?:wtfga: Then Telephone and Applause randomly plonked after it? Latin guitars after the celestial synths of EoG? For me they just don't fit. (The "industrial"-ish Scheiße segment is great though).

I love the BTWB no shade to it whatsoever. Dug the castle and the whole dark metal aesthetic however that storyline was a damn mess lol like personally, i dont find it any less befuddling than this one albeit I like the overall aesthetic of the btwb more than enigma. And quite honestly, Gagas discography is so random and most of the songs don't stand alongside one another, most of them, so thats kind of going to happen if she wants to please  fans with favorites and what not which imo is what she did with enigma thus why im pleased with it. vs. her trying to fit everything together sonically and us ending up hearing tracks i'd rather not if that makes sense solely because they fit together sonically. other artists do that for tours, gaga never really seems to as far as i can tell. she usually tries to fit in the usual favorites with a surprise or 3. Although throughout The Monster Ball she only had one album and an ep to perform so it was always going to be cohesive.

holy scheisse

Well since we're wishing now I hope the wig changes :ohwell: it's better as a theoretical wig in my opinion lol

Bradley
9 hours ago, Suspiria said:

Dark electronica for DITD followed by... TF/BDR?:wtfga: Then Telephone and Applause randomly plonked after it? Latin guitars after the celestial synths of EoG? For me they just don't fit. (The "industrial"-ish Scheiße segment is great though).

I don't mean to sound rude but you're just trying to pick faults out of nowhere.

You could literally say this about any other show. Like I dk Song A after Song B? How weird. Song B after Song C? Howe weird.

The whole concept was to start from before she was famous until she encountered fame and lost herself, hence she only sang The Fame and The Fame Monster songs (mostly) before she introduced the ScheiBe and Judas segment.

Besides, what do you even mean by randomly plonked in? Could we say about Poker Face coming after Americano at the Born This Way Ball as being weird? 

What defines random, what defines not random?

Enigma to me is her best show. Yes even better than the Born This Way Ball. I've attended lots of concerts and none of them tried to act, and even if we're talking about visuals, energy and stage presence, none of them could rival Enigma, not even Beyonce shocked and surprised me as Gaga did with Enigma.

The wig isn't even bad to me, she didn't try to look pretty or conventionally beautiful, otherwise she wouldn't have put on that fluorescent lipstick that's orange in colour. Her intention had always been to create the impression that she was not of earth, consistent with how she descended from the ceiling.

The only outfit that seemed out of place was the Shallow outfit, others were perfectly fine. And she didn't even wear the Shallow T-shirt to look good, it had something to do with her first gig, and the central theme of this show is to find your inner self before you lost it in the midst of fame. Even my mom who thought Born This Way and ARTPOP eras were too weird, who saw the show in person as I did, said she looked absolutely beautiful throughout the night.

Enigma could change not a single thing and it'd still be the best show on Las Vegas strip.

Hyperballad

I mean, I’d expect maybe a couple changes in the setlist and maybe a new outfit or two 

but, I’m not expecting her to redo the whole show and change the setlist completely :laughga: 

Jack3257

I would love her to swap the Bowie cover for one of her songs and add Marry the Night (replace Yoü and I or do it after Shallow) but if we’re being realistic this will happen:

Act 1: Just Dance, Poker Face, LoveGame (remove second verse, add disco stick)

Act 2: Dance in the Dark (already shortened), Beautiful Dirty Rich (remove second verse), The Fame (already shortened), Telephone (already shortened but now JWT short, kept just for the GP), Applause, Paparazzi (already shortened), Aura

Act 3: Schibe (already short), Judas (already short), Government Hooker (remove second verse), I’m Afraid of Americans

Act 4: The Edge of Glory, Alejandro, Million Reasons, YoĂĽ and I

Act 5: Bad Romance, Born this Way

Encore: Shallow

2School4Cool

I have actually seen this same message about seating changes for several other concerts. However, I am stoked to see if any changes are coming to Enigma soon!!

See The Best In Everyone

AMEN Monster

i honestly don't think there is gonna be any huge change. I just hope she will add "so happy i could die"

Archived