rumor

Gaga to change elements of Enigma?

Bradley

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Gaga is known to change up the elements for her shows. So who knows, she can always do it if she wants to. 

Personally, I am up for it, because my dates are on later part of the year :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

thatfoxyfeeling

The only thing that will change is the setlist and costumes. 

BleepBloop
6 minutes ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

The only thing that will change is the setlist and costumes. 

Yeah, what else

DOJA CAT

I doubt anything major major will change but I do see her swapping around 2-3 songs each time the show goes on hiatus

thank u, next

MrDarkGa

I mean I'd like to think thered be changes at some point to a 2 year long residency. 

ydnmnme

I hope she’ll keep Million Reasons. During this song she always shares sweet and deep moments with fans :heart:  

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

SHALLOW

I think the only things that might and SHOULD change are the outfits and the wigs :vegas:

Luke78619

Is this really worth a thread? Fans have convinced themselves that the show will be different when she returns, just like they assumed each leg of the JWT would be different and then made a hundred threads about how disappointed they were because she didn’t change anything, as if she said she was gonna :poot:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

hoeslay

Realistically it's gonna be EXACTLY the same with 0 changes and if anything, watch her remove a song lol

Kindness Ponk

She may only needs to change that Hatsune Miku wannabe wig. The rest is fine tbh.

MrHappy
1 hour ago, monster78619 said:

Is this really worth a thread? Fans have convinced themselves that the show will be different when she returns, just like they assumed each leg of the JWT would be different and then made a hundred threads about how disappointed they were because she didn’t change anything, as if she said she was gonna :poot:

sad but its true

sad black and white GIF

nikola

Tbh i am not expecting anything 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

FentyGa
7 hours ago, Ryusei said:

fan delusion once again. 

Fans hope something will change each time after a long break --> rumors. 

tbh, probably:ladyhaha:
We saw what happened with the 10 alleged extra songs she had prepared for the JWT:ohwell:

Archived