⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

opinion

🌟WINNER🌟 GGD's 2nd Fav Artist (Full list of winners page 46)

Antonoff

@Gypsy Life Gaga bless your heart for doing this  it was so much fun!

... and now i just sit in silence.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sam Winchester

Lana deserved that #1. GGD has no taste confirmed. 

Omg at the pic choices though :lmao:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
littlepotter
13 hours ago, Gypsy Life said:

LEAST FAVORITE ARTISTS - 7 points

       7 | Billie Eilish
   

leave brillie alone :selena:

click... you won't regret https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uvz2DrqbjLo

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FentyGa

omg top 3 was my faves yaas

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lumi

At first I thought Lana got the #38 place, I was about to revolt!  Anyways, Allie X is so underrated. Go support talent if you haven't already! :vegas:

 

underneath the pine

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chuckles

Ariana as Best new artist though? She is in her fifth album...

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
A Hybrid

Bowie won and I forced the @Gypsy Life to put him in :sara:

No family’s safe when I sashay

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GreenDiamond

I arrived

404722.jpg fk late as always

On topic, this list got me little shook because of how low Britney is considering a lot of gays bop to her, and that duo lingo is also low, considering lot of gays here love her idk

Ariana is no shoker, because usually the star that is on her prime/peak is 2nd fave in GGD xD

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SarahYuko

Ohmygod... BLACKPINK getting that many votes just cause y'all don't know the other groups :saladga:  They honestly have some of the worst, most generic and tryhard songs. They may be the most popular in the West but in terms of talent and music they got nothin on Red Velvet and Mamamoo. Even TWICE has better tracks. And messss at Seventeen and Super Junior getting zero votes. A true upset. But glad to see LOONA and CL there :diane:

Anyway, to the other person who voted GOT7, hi :hug:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD
1 hour ago, SarahYuko said:

Ohmygod... BLACKPINK getting that many votes just cause y'all don't know the other groups :saladga:  They honestly have some of the worst, most generic and tryhard songs. They may be the most popular in the West but in terms of talent and music they got nothin on Red Velvet and Mamamoo. Even TWICE has better tracks. And messss at Seventeen and Super Junior getting zero votes. A true upset. But glad to see LOONA and CL there :diane:

Anyway, to the other person who voted GOT7, hi :hug:

 

tumblr_pgovk3h1QT1vz3i63o1_400.jpg

 

Spoiler

plus, all things you said quickly spoiled like milk as soon as LOONA were named :fan:

 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ クロマティカ ♥️ サワーキャンディ ♥ アリス ♥ 一万のダヴ ♥ エニグマ ♥

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SarahYuko
4 hours ago, RAMROD said:

 

tumblr_pgovk3h1QT1vz3i63o1_400.jpg

 

  Hide contents

plus, all things you said quickly spoiled like milk as soon as LOONA were named :fan:

 

You could agree to disagree and move on :triggered: LOONA isn't all that popular outside kpop fandoms in that particular list, so it's nice they're recognized. It's nothing to do with their music.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic
On 4/9/2019 at 8:35 AM, RAMROD said:

 

tumblr_pgovk3h1QT1vz3i63o1_400.jpg

 

  Hide contents

plus, all things you said quickly spoiled like milk as soon as LOONA were named :fan:

 

 

On 4/9/2019 at 12:59 PM, SarahYuko said:

You could agree to disagree and move on :triggered: LOONA isn't all that popular outside kpop fandoms in that particular list, so it's nice they're recognized. It's nothing to do with their music.

All I'm gonna say is: Mamamoo deserves better (but I love Blackpink anyway).

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD
30 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

 

All I'm gonna say is: Mamamoo deserves better (but I love Blackpink anyway).

Tru. Mamamoo I fxcks with :gaycat:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ クロマティカ ♥️ サワーキャンディ ♥ アリス ♥ 一万のダヴ ♥ エニグマ ♥

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...