💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

🌟WINNER🌟 GGD's 2nd Fav Artist (Full list of winners page 46)

Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter
13 hours ago, Gypsy Life said:

LEAST FAVORITE ARTISTS - 7 points

7 | Billie Eilish

leave brillie alone :selena:

chaeri pls

At first I thought Lana got the #38 place, I was about to revolt!  Anyways, Allie X is so underrated. Go support talent if you haven't already! :vegas:

underneath the pine

GreenDiamond

I arrived

404722.jpg fk late as always

On topic, this list got me little shook because of how low Britney is considering a lot of gays bop to her, and that duo lingo is also low, considering lot of gays here love her idk

Ariana is no shoker, because usually the star that is on her prime/peak is 2nd fave in GGD xD

SarahYuko

Ohmygod... BLACKPINK getting that many votes just cause y'all don't know the other groups :saladga:  They honestly have some of the worst, most generic and tryhard songs. They may be the most popular in the West but in terms of talent and music they got nothin on Red Velvet and Mamamoo. Even TWICE has better tracks. And messss at Seventeen and Super Junior getting zero votes. A true upset. But glad to see LOONA and CL there :diane:

Anyway, to the other person who voted GOT7, hi :hug:

RAMROD
1 hour ago, SarahYuko said:

Ohmygod... BLACKPINK getting that many votes just cause y'all don't know the other groups :saladga:  They honestly have some of the worst, most generic and tryhard songs. They may be the most popular in the West but in terms of talent and music they got nothin on Red Velvet and Mamamoo. Even TWICE has better tracks. And messss at Seventeen and Super Junior getting zero votes. A true upset. But glad to see LOONA and CL there :diane:

Anyway, to the other person who voted GOT7, hi :hug:

tumblr_pgovk3h1QT1vz3i63o1_400.jpg

Spoiler

plus, all things you said quickly spoiled like milk as soon as LOONA were named :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SarahYuko
4 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Hide contents

plus, all things you said quickly spoiled like milk as soon as LOONA were named :fan:

You could agree to disagree and move on :triggered: LOONA isn't all that popular outside kpop fandoms in that particular list, so it's nice they're recognized. It's nothing to do with their music.

Supersonic
On 4/9/2019 at 8:35 AM, RAMROD said:

Hide contents

On 4/9/2019 at 12:59 PM, SarahYuko said:

You could agree to disagree and move on :triggered: LOONA isn't all that popular outside kpop fandoms in that particular list, so it's nice they're recognized. It's nothing to do with their music.

All I'm gonna say is: Mamamoo deserves better (but I love Blackpink anyway).

RAMROD
30 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

All I'm gonna say is: Mamamoo deserves better (but I love Blackpink anyway).

Tru. Mamamoo I fxcks with :gaycat:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived