Jump to content
Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
life

Gaga seen on an unknown location recently

Featured Posts

PhillipBagshaw

Idk if it's funny or sad that we don't really know where she is or what she looks like rn :selena:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SwissMonster

Okay, I found something else wich almost proves my point (I am way to much into this, but I try to figure it out lmao): When you look at the girls story. Take a look at the picture posted 7h ago and the picture posted 4h ago. Look at the girl with the blond hair and the one guy with the blue shirt and jeans. They are very close on the picture 7h ago...magically, out of nowhere they are pretty far away when Gaga and Bo walk their way through there. Also, in The first pic the blond girl is sitting technically in front of the guy (they are back to back) , on the Gaga pic they are suddenly at the same level. Also that blond girl seems much far away from them then in the OG pic.

guys, I truly think this is photoshop :ladyhaha:

giphy.gif

 

giphy.gif

  • Shook 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Defmix100
48 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

I study something wich includes high photoshop skills so I can tell when there are problems with proportions and problems with lightning:ladyhaha:

 

lighting* and I have been a compositor for a living for the last 6 years. I can't see anything fake about it myself, that doesn't mean it isn't fake but I don't see any issue with lighting. As for your other post talking about the blonde girl behind them, you can see in both pictures her scale compared to the TV's in the background is the same, so she is the same distance

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SwissMonster
8 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

lighting* and I have been a compositor for a living for the last 6 years. I can't see anything fake about it myself, that doesn't mean it isn't fake but I don't see any issue with lighting. As for your other post talking about the blonde girl behind them, you can see in both pictures her scale compared to the TV's in the background is the same, so she is the same distance

I am not an English native speaker so the thing to correct me to let me seem like I don’t know what I am talking about does not work :huntyga: 

Yes she is, to the TV though but not the the girl and to the guy she is back to back. The only thing that could‘ve happen is that she changed her seat. But again incredible coincidence. 

This one guy is a Gaga fan, he is followed by Tyler Oakley, they both have a lot of subscribers AND she is a photographer. Again, it can be real and everything is just a funny coincidence but it smells like they are trolling to see if someone sees it :ally: Also, not a single Paparazzi picture in such a public place but a perfect timed selfie with THE perfect angle? :trollga: Even you have to at least admit it is a bit strange

Edited by SwissMonster

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PlastiscGuy
16 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Okay, I found something else wich almost proves my point (I am way to much into this, but I try to figure it out lmao): When you look at the girls story. Take a look at the picture posted 7h ago and the picture posted 4h ago. Look at the girl with the blond hair and the one guy with the blue shirt and jeans. They are very close on the picture 7h ago...magically, out of nowhere they are pretty far away when Gaga and Bo walk their way through there. Also, in The first pic the blond girl is sitting technically in front of the guy (they are back to back) , on the Gaga pic they are suddenly at the same level. Also that blond girl seems much far away from them then in the OG pic.

guys, I truly think this is photoshop :ladyhaha:

giphy.gif

 

giphy.gif

Inb4 Bobby hired them to distract us from the fact Gaga is still working on the ASIB soundtrack and not LG6 :ally:

PG.
  • LMAO 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Defmix100
1 minute ago, SwissMonster said:

I am not an English native speaker so the thing to correct me to let me seem like I don’t know what I am talking about does not work :huntyga: 

Yes she is, to the TV though but not the the girl and to the guy she is back to back. The only thing that could‘ve happen is that she changed her seat. But again incredible coincidence. 

This one gay is a Gaga fan, he is followed by Tyler Oakley, they both have a lot of subscribers AND she is a photographer. Again, it can be real and everything is just a funny coincidence but it smells like they are trolling to see if someone sees it :ally: Also, not a single Paparazzi picture in such a public place but a perfect timed selfie with THE perfect angle? :trollga: Even you have at least admit it is a bit strange

I do agree that it would make sense and with him having thousands of followers too, I would lean more towards that if it wasn't in LA but it just doesn't jump out to me as being fake or unlikely but like a lot of real things they could be faked to a similar level by someone good. If it's fake maybe some crazily knowledgable fan can show the original gaga image they would have used like they do to debunk blury fake leaked pics, some fans are great at knowing what pic was used

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SwissMonster
6 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

I do agree that it would make sense and with him having thousands of followers too, I would lean more towards that if it wasn't in LA but it just doesn't jump out to me as being fake or unlikely but like a lot of real things they could be faked to a similar level by someone good. If it's fake maybe some crazily knowledgable fan can show the original gaga image they would have used like they do to debunk blury fake leaked pics, some fans are great at knowing what pic was used

Agreed. The fun thing is with me though that I had an instant feeling of wtf...this has to be a joke. And while watching to the pic all those strange things jumped to my eye. And then his and her account... The only thing in wich I am not good at is finding OG photos of Gaga. So I let that little detectives do if they see this thread :trollga: But I have to say I can’t tell 100% that it’s photoshopped or not

Edited by SwissMonster

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
millerkrause
1 minute ago, SwissMonster said:

Agreed. The fun thing is with me though that I had an instant feeling of wtf...this has to be a joke. And while watching to the pic all those strange things jumped to my eye. And then his and her account... The only thing in wich I am not good at is finding OG photos of Gaga. So I let that little detectives do if they seee this thread :trollga: But I have to say I can’t tell 100% that it’s photoshopped or not

That's 100% not photoshopped.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Defmix100
1 minute ago, SwissMonster said:

Agreed. The fun thing is with me though that I had an instant feeling of wtf...this has to be a joke. And while watching to the pic all those strange things jumped to my eye. And then his and her account... The only thing in wich I am not good at is finding OG photos of Gaga. So I let that little detectives do if they seee this thread :trollga: But I have to say I can’t tell 100% that it’s photoshopped or not

I think the situation alone makes it highly believable though right? Gaga and her friend out somewhere in her city, it sounds likely and I've seen celebs in LA before with no paparazzi around. But now I am interested and kind of want someone to prove it's photoshop haha, clever of them if it's for more followers

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SwissMonster
2 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

I think the situation alone makes it highly believable though right? Gaga and her friend out somewhere in her city, it sounds likely and I've seen celebs in LA before with no paparazzi around. But now I am interested and kind of want someone to prove it's photoshop haha, clever of them if it's for more followers

Well, They probably thought about this, to make the situation look believable. Maybe it’s not the case but I would laugh if someone finds the actual picture :ladyhaha:

Edited by SwissMonster
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SwissMonster
10 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

I think the situation alone makes it highly believable though right? Gaga and her friend out somewhere in her city, it sounds likely and I've seen celebs in LA before with no paparazzi around. But now I am interested and kind of want someone to prove it's photoshop haha, clever of them if it's for more followers

Also it reminds me of this :ladyhaha:

Like just to show you that people can go VERY far to fake something.

Edit: Also two other people commented that it’s something strange with this photo on insta :ladyhaha: Also, someone made a point...where is her bodyguard?

Edited by SwissMonster
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Defmix100
5 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Also it reminds me of this :ladyhaha:

Like just to show you that people can go VERY far to fake something.

Edit: Also two other people commented that it’s something strange with this photo on insta :ladyhaha: Also, someone made a point...where is her bodyguard?

I've just realised does gaga take her bodyguard to Mexico? celeb sightings don't really bother me but I see why a fake meeting selfie would be far more interesting than her in the background. I understand the reason like you say but I also think the gaga one is a boring image, the Ariana one looks more interesting and he did a good job except their lighting not matching

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SwissMonster
1 minute ago, Defmix100 said:

I've just realised does gaga take her bodyguard to Mexico? celeb sightings don't really bother me but I see why a fake meeting selfie would be far more interesting than her in the background. I understand the reason like you say but I also think the gaga one is a boring image, the Ariana one looks more interesting and he did a good job except their lighting not matching

Well, I guess we don’t know. But even if it’s boring both of them got  LOT of attention. Especially on some twitter Gaga news accounts. The first picture of her back in LA :ally: Maybe it’s true though and everything is a HUGE coincidence 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Haus Swiftie
30 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

still working on the ASIB soundtrack

 

Gaga ❤️Taylor ❤️Marina ❤️Carly Rae ❤️Britney ❤️P!nk ❤️Shania ❤️

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SwissMonster

Omg, he is the guy getting trolled by X-Tina on Jimmy Kimmel :ladyhaha: Okay guys... I don’t know about you but what is the chance that in one month you get pranked by X-Tina AND Have Gaga randomly in the backround of your selfie?:ladyhaha:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...