Gaga seen on an unknown location recently

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaMaisonGaga
3 hours ago, SevenWonder said:

That's her and that's her assistant. I've said this many times, Gaga's Hollywood Hills house is a few doors down from my husband's house. We see Gaga and her lovely assistant all the time while we're all walking our respective pups.

omg what take pics for us

lamaisongaga.com

Joshie S
10 hours ago, SwissMonster said:

I study something wich includes high photoshop skills so I can tell when there are problems with proportions and problems with lightning:ladyhaha: 

Lets say It could be true and just have a very weird lighting with the walls and the sun but this is very unlikely + the thing with the proportion + the fact there are NO paparazzi photos. It really could be complete luck and it’s true. But there is something strange with this pic. 

Maybe it’s a challenge from the person wich posted it to see if people see if it’s photoshoped or not :trollga:

Let me tell you the picture IS strange. And if it’s photoshop it’s really well done :applause: It could be true ...I am 65% fake 35% real

Also just saying that guy has 15k followers, what a coincidence :trollga:

Edit: This guy has literally a photoshoped pic just right before The Gaga pic on his feed :trollga:

Edit 2: That girl is a photographer = Probably good Photoshop skills

All this things!!! this could be extrem luck but I don’t buy it 100%:ladyhaha:

but where did they get the original photos of Gaga & Bo to photoshop? 

I've never seen these photographs of either of them before.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

SwissMonster
1 minute ago, Joshie S said:

That I can’t tell... But you can dig very deep in the Internet Foto find a picture. Let’s wait and see, maybe someone finds it, maybe it’s a real pic...

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Linus Gaga
13 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

Hit me a message and say hi !

Joshie S
1 minute ago, Linus Gaga said:

Yeah, but.. that aint it...  
Their facial expressions are completely different.

I didn't mean "i've never seen a photo of either of them together before"

I meant the image on the main photo.. we haven't seen those photographs of them before. 

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Linus Gaga
1 hour ago, Joshie S said:

Yeah, but.. that aint it...  
Their facial expressions are completely different.

I didn't mean "i've never seen a photo of either of them together before"

I meant the image on the main photo.. we haven't seen those photographs of them before. 

I know but it just reminds me of that pic :ally:

Hit me a message and say hi !

Luna Lovegood
2 hours ago, SwissMonster said:

That I can’t tell... But you can dig very deep in the Internet Foto find a picture. Let’s wait and see, maybe someone finds it, maybe it’s a real pic...

It’s real. Here’s another angle 

entertainment gaga GIF

luna’s advocate

SwissMonster
1 hour ago, River Phoenix said:

It’s real. Here’s another angle 

entertainment gaga GIF

I know this from the angle...Could be photoshopped to. Make it look more realistic when you have two pictures to exactly make people feel like there is no doubt...

Still doesn’t explain the sudden extrem space between that blond girl and the guy back on back. Guess we won’t know...

Luna Lovegood
14 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

I know this from the angle...Could be photoshopped to. Make it look more realistic when you have two pictures to exactly make people feel like there is no doubt...

Still doesn’t explain the sudden extrem space between that blond girl and the guy back on back. Guess we won’t know...

I think you’re thinking a little too much. sis who in the right mind would want to photoshop Gaga on photos like this ESPECIALLY an unflattering one? Y’all got a lot of time on your hands if y’all photoshop this forreal. Again, I’m not saying this picture isn’t edited but so far everything we’ve seen so far there’s no sign of it being edited. Unflattering? Sure. 

bored over it GIF by Originals 

luna’s advocate

SwissMonster
17 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

I think you’re thinking a little too much. sis who in the right mind would want to photoshop Gaga on photos like this ESPECIALLY an unflattering one? Y’all got a lot of time on your hands if y’all photoshop this forreal. Again, I’m not saying this picture isn’t edited but so far everything we’ve seen so far there’s no sign of it being edited. Unflattering? Sure. 

bored over it GIF by Originals 

No sign? So you skipped all my arguments? :selena:

And who wants to do that? Someone who wants to troll and see if people see it. There are a TON of Youtubers/Influencers doing such things to see reactions... The more normal the setting the more difficult for people to actually think of it...

And I don’t say it is the case, but possible :trollga:

MaryJaneHolland
36 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Sis if they wanted our attention they would've photoshopped her in a filming or recording studio, not in a restaurant

200.gif

Luna Lovegood
7 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

No sign? So you skipped all my arguments? :selena:

And who wants to do that? Someone who wants to troll and see if people see it. There are a TON of Youtubers/Influencers doing such things to see reactions... The more normal the setting the more difficult for people to actually think of it...

And I don’t say it is the case, but possible :trollga:

Okay fine sis it’s allegedly photoshop okay monsters are just so desperate these days that they have to make an edit of Gaga at a random restaurant I believe you sis I stand with you #IstandwithSwissMonster

angry clap GIF

luna’s advocate

SwissMonster
6 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Sis if they wanted our attention they would've photoshopped her in a filming or recording studio, not in a restaurant

200.gif

Well to much attention, would have leed to more people like me, figuring out it could be actually fake :reductive:

2 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

Okay fine sis it’s allegedly photoshop okay monsters are just so desperate these days that they have to make an edit of Gaga at a random restaurant.

angry clap GIF

Well, that could be not far from beeing the truth, we truly are desperate :ladyhaha:

Luna Lovegood
Just now, SwissMonster said:

Well to much attention, would have leed to more people like me, figuring out it could be actually fake :reductive:

Well, that could be not far from beeing the truth, we truly are desperate :ladyhaha:

Tea sis we need LG6 to save us from this mess 

luna’s advocate

Archived