Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga seen on an unknown location recently

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

Meredith Grey

Lmao this poor girl posts a photo of her and her boyfriend and before she knows it every damn gay in the world is examining it:lmao:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion

Y’all are such clowns for thinking that brunette girl was Gaga. Literally looked nothing like her. Off body shape. Off tan. No tatts at all. A mess. 

Smother Em Eh

I was thinking she was at some weird location on a map, not at a bar. She seems happy tho. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

zakariah

her roots are unbleached & growing, which means LG6 is not gonna happen anytime soon, goodbye
200.gif

Spoiler

before ya'll take this seriously, I don't actually mind that LG6 will not be here sooner rather than later

Katsuki Bakugo
12 hours ago, fathermonster said:

That's not her 

ARE YOU EVEN A GAGA FAN!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

SevenWonder

That's her and that's her assistant. I've said this many times, Gaga's Hollywood Hills house is a few doors down from my husband's house. We see Gaga and her lovely assistant all the time while we're all walking our respective pups.

ChromaticaPunk
1 hour ago, Aquarius said:

her roots are unbleached & growing, which means LG6 is not gonna happen anytime soon, goodbye
200.gif

Hide contents

before ya'll take this seriously, I don't actually mind that LG6 will not be here sooner rather than later

Its not like roots take weeks to do and who says she hasn't done photography for the album already? 

latina twilight

Inb4, monsters find a way to create a scenario where she's filming a music video there.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Quartz

That readhead is really cute

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Uniquecorn

It's edited, you can see the mess at Gaga's cleavage

Spoiler

but seriously, what's up with Loopy's cleavage????? :emma:

Emigrante
1 hour ago, SevenWonder said:

That's her and that's her assistant. I've said this many times, Gaga's Hollywood Hills house is a few doors down from my husband's house. We see Gaga and her lovely assistant all the time while we're all walking our respective pups.

That's one of her childhood best friend. XD

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

TimisaMonster

Her brunette is starting to sprout...Mary Jane Holland reference...LG6 is ACT II...so therefore shes telling us it's never coming...

:giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived