life

Gaga seen on an unknown location recently

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, Red said:

I came here expecting a pic of her in the middle of the nowhere, not in a random bar

This exactly.

Just now, Twitter said:

This exactly.

“Unknown location” is what they put in spy movies to say someone is in a military base in the middle of the desert/ocean

ydnmnme
16 minutes ago, kaojen said:

Bo is with her, and was with her in Mexico. This is probably from when they were there

No, this photo was taken in some restaurant in LA yesterday :) 

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Ally Campana
1 hour ago, Sam98 said:

The brunette on the other thread is not her 

I know. I was joking

Does it matter? Damage is done

13 minutes ago, Red said:

“Unknown location” is what they put in spy movies to say someone is in a military base in the middle of the desert/ocean

Exactly cause when I read the title I was expecting:

10556379_10152828295629574_5625401388581

FfFfFfFF

She has her roots grown so it must be from before she died her hair brown.

Zander
2 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

She has her roots grown so it must be from before she died her hair brown.

She didn't dye her hair brown that girl in the picture isn't Gaga.

Screenshot-2019-04-07-at-22-53-48.png

SwissMonster

Am I the only one who thinks this could be photoshoped? :oprah: Like I am not saying it is but it looks a bit like it. Maybe a Troll to see our reactions?

The lightning seems different and I feel like that there is something strange in the size/proportion  .... Example when you look at the table it seems that Gaga and Bo are to close to it

Also, it has to be extrem luck that they took the picture in EXACTLY this angel in this exact moment...

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Defmix100
9 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Am I the only one who thinks this could be photoshoped? :oprah: Like I am not saying it is but it looks a bit like it. Maybe a Troll to see our reactions?

The lightning seems different and I feel like that there is something strange in the size/proportion  .... Example when you look at the table it seems that Gaga and Bo are to close to it

Also, it has to be extrem luck that they took the picture in EXACTLY this angel in this exact moment...

there's another photo too and I think they look about 15 feet away, is table distance how you can tell the real gaga from a fake? the real gaga isn't allowed near 4 legged furniture :derpga:

SwissMonster
28 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

there's another photo too and I think they look about 15 feet away, is table distance how you can tell the real gaga from a fake? the real gaga isn't allowed near 4 legged furniture :derpga:

I study something wich includes high photoshop skills so I can tell when there are problems with proportions and problems with lightning:ladyhaha: 

Lets say It could be true and just have a very weird lighting with the walls and the sun but this is very unlikely + the thing with the proportion + the fact there are NO paparazzi photos. It really could be complete luck and it’s true. But there is something strange with this pic. 

Maybe it’s a challenge from the person wich posted it to see if people see if it’s photoshoped or not :trollga:

Let me tell you the picture IS strange. And if it’s photoshop it’s really well done :applause: It could be true ...I am 65% fake 35% real

Also just saying that guy has 15k followers, what a coincidence :trollga:

Edit: This guy has literally a photoshoped pic just right before The Gaga pic on his feed :trollga:

Edit 2: That girl is a photographer = Probably good Photoshop skills

All this things!!! this could be extrem luck but I don’t buy it 100%:ladyhaha:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Archived