💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

A Star Is Born mentioned on SNL's Weekend Update

Antoni

Featured Posts

Antoni

The "film critic" gives the movie two ketchup packets and 36 missed calls.

(It could have been funnier.)

My name isn't Timmers

KatieJudasGaga4

I know its a joke, but I didn't find this funny at all.

And weren't people complaining how short the movie was?

Getlostwithme

Is snl even funny? Like I’m really trying to enjoy it every time I click on it and it’s just not happening 

Mirages
43 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

This sentence here sums up SNL after Kristen Wiig and Tina Fey left :classy:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Antoni
1 hour ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

And weren't people complaining how short the movie was?

Actually I often hear from people that it felt too long. 

50 minutes ago, Mirages said:

This sentence here sums up SNL after Kristen Wiig and Tina Fey left :classy:

Kate McKinnon and Cecily Strong are really amazing. 

56 minutes ago, Getlostwithme said:

Is snl even funny? Like I’m really trying to enjoy it every time I click on it and it’s just not happening 

Every week has at least one really really good skit, but whether or not the show is good as a whole depends which week you watch. One week can feel very weak and a waste of time, then the next week is comedy gold. 

My name isn't Timmers

Mirages
58 minutes ago, Timmers said:

Kate McKinnon and Cecily Strong are really amazing

Kate is overrated, like I never ever ever found her funny. I still don't get why people find her like the second coming of Jesus of comedy. Cecily is funny but she doesn't have that awe factor. Let's face it, SNL was better when they had people like Amy Poehler, Andy Samberg, Tina Fey, Kristen Wiig, Rachel Dratch, Taran Killam, Nasim Pedrad, Fred Armisten and Bill Hader. 

Uploader is Brazilphobic but, judging by the comments, that’s a blessing 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

pink sushi
6 hours ago, Mirages said:

Kate is overrated, like I never ever ever found her funny. I still don't get why people find her like the second coming of Jesus of comedy. Cecily is funny but she doesn't have that awe factor. Let's face it, SNL was better when they had people like Amy Poehler, Andy Samberg, Tina Fey, Kristen Wiig, Rachel Dratch, Taran Killam, Nasim Pedrad, Fred Armisten and Bill Hader. 

Kate IS the second coming of Jesus of comedy. :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:   SNL is funnier now than it ever has been in it's 40+ year history because of KATE. There's a reason she has two Emmy awards. More than any other SNL cast member in history. :coffee:

Mirages
19 minutes ago, pink sushi said:

Kate IS the second coming of Jesus of comedy. :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:   SNL is funnier now than it ever has been in it's 40+ year history because of KATE. There's a reason she has two Emmy awards. More than any other SNL cast member in history. :coffee:

No she's not....no it's not...yes there is - she's popular but that doesn't mean she's funny to everyone. 

Antoni
5 minutes ago, pink sushi said:

Preach 

kate mckinnon dancing GIF by Saturday Night Live

My name isn't Timmers

Antoni
6 hours ago, Mirages said:

Your opinion is fine but as you pointed out, it's the minority opinion. Most people find her funny. And as for Cecily, her talent doesn't count because she doesn't have an awe factor? SNL gave those actors you listed their awe factor. They aren't special or better than Kate or Cecily. You're just really really picky, kind of a bummer actually, but we're all entitled to our opinion. 

My name isn't Timmers

BlingNotTheMusic

:awkney:

I'm not lying, this was literally my face watching this clip...

PunkTheFunk
7 hours ago, Mirages said:

I strongly disagree. I find SNL really mediocre and try-hard in general but Kate McKinnon is clearly a standout. Put some respeck on her name!

Mirages
2 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I strongly disagree. I find SNL really mediocre and try-hard in general but Kate McKinnon is clearly a standout. Put some respeck on her name!

That was something....

Archived