Gimme More

Featured Posts

Sepsami
21 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

would you prefer a title like 'government hooker' or 'sexxx dreams'? :selena:

:messga::messga::messga::messga::messga: valid point

Gimme More
28 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

I really hope the public give her a chance this time round - she seems lovely, is talented, hot and makes good tunes. What's not to love? 

me too! i can't wait for the music video and her new music!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

GoneGUY

She was my favorite judge, I loved her. 😭 Sight of You was also one of my favorite songs ever. I want her to be successful so bad. She always seemed so awesome.

Gimme More
26 minutes ago, GoneGUY said:

She was my favorite judge, I loved her. 😭 Sight of You was also one of my favorite songs ever. I want her to be successful so bad. She always seemed so awesome.

she was my favourite judge too! omg sight of you is amazing! T is so down to earth, i hope she does well but it's going to be hard for her!

i love this performance of sight of you:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Haroon

Omg I was literally thinking about her yesterday and listened to Young and it brought me back so many fond memories :giveup: Gonna listen to this now :excited:

Gimme More
3 hours ago, Haroon said:

Omg I was literally thinking about her yesterday and listened to Young and it brought me back so many fond memories :giveup: Gonna listen to this now :excited:

Young is just such an amazing song! I hope her music does well! :excited2:

what was your verdict on the song? i know she's putting out multiple songs before any sort of album or anything

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Haroon
On 4/6/2019 at 7:20 PM, Gimme More said:

Young is just such an amazing song! I hope her music does well! :excited2:

what was your verdict on the song? i know she's putting out multiple songs before any sort of album or anything

Sorry for the late reply, I had this open in another tab on my phone to reply when it happened but then it got buried :giveup:

I like it, it's kinda chill but has that tropical tribal thing to it which I love a lot :music: 

Archived