💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Tulisa's Comeback Single 'Daddy' released

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Camden-born Tulisa scored three platinum albums as part of underrated British hip-hop trio N-Dubz, became a household name when Simon Cowell hired her as an X Factor judge, mentored Little Mix to victory in her first series, reached Number One with her Ibiza-ready solo single ‘Young’, and then, well, saw everything begin to crumble.

In June 2013, a high-profile tabloid sting led to Tulisa being arrested on suspicion of dealing class ‘A’ drugs. Though the case against her collapsed when a judge ruled that Mazher Mahmood (the infamous “fake Sheikh”) had lied to the court at a pre-trial hearing, her reputation, already threatened the previous year when an ex leaked their sex tape, was tainted. The way Tulisa was portrayed in the media often contained more than a hint of sexism and classism. One broadsheet columnist wrote in 2014 that “if Tulisa Contostavlos were middle class, she wouldn’t face such scorn”.

'I’ve spent a lot of time in the studio writing and recording new music, and now I have many new tracks ready to go.'

She continued: 'For me it’s not about chasing celebrity or chart positions. I lost my way for a while trying to make music for other people or what I think people wanted to hear.'

'Now it’s all about putting out music that I love and is true to myself. These songs are a return to my roots and if you happen to like them, then brilliant!'

Tulisa's return to the music scene comes after she won a legal case against Britney and will.i.am for being left off writing credits on hit track Scream & Shout.

Tulisa had maintained she co-wrote the chart-topping song - which was released in November 2012 and went on to become Britney's first UK number one in eight years - and had planned to feature it on her debut album.

below is her previous UK number one

Before people say you don't know her, she is a UK pop star and was a Judge on UK X Factor for two years. She was a young carer for her mother and was in a British Urban group called N-Dubz. Tulisa helped put Little Mix together on X Factor and was their mentor and led them to victory.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More

'i wanna call you daddy' :selena:

i'm actually loving it :ladyhaha: she's coming for us gays :pawsup:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

destructivelove
8 hours ago, Gimme More said:

Camden-born Tulisa scored three platinum albums as part of underrated British hip-hop trio N-Dubz, became a household name when Simon Cowell hired her as an X Factor judge, mentored Little Mix to victory in her first series, reached Number One with her Ibiza-ready solo single ‘Young’, and then, well, saw everything begin to crumble.

In June 2013, a high-profile tabloid sting led to Tulisa being arrested on suspicion of dealing class ‘A’ drugs. Though the case against her collapsed when a judge ruled that Mazher Mahmood (the infamous “fake Sheikh”) had lied to the court at a pre-trial hearing, her reputation, already threatened the previous year when an ex leaked their sex tape, was tainted. The way Tulisa was portrayed in the media often contained more than a hint of sexism and classism. One broadsheet columnist wrote in 2014 that “if Tulisa Contostavlos were middle class, she wouldn’t face such scorn”.

'I’ve spent a lot of time in the studio writing and recording new music, and now I have many new tracks ready to go.'

She continued: 'For me it’s not about chasing celebrity or chart positions. I lost my way for a while trying to make music for other people or what I think people wanted to hear.'

'Now it’s all about putting out music that I love and is true to myself. These songs are a return to my roots and if you happen to like them, then brilliant!'

Tulisa's return to the music scene comes after she won a legal case against Britney and will.i.am for being left off writing credits on hit track Scream & Shout.

Tulisa had maintained she co-wrote the chart-topping song - which was released in November 2012 and went on to become Britney's first UK number one in eight years - and had planned to feature it on her debut album.

below is her previous UK number one

Before people say you don't know her, she is a UK pop star and was a Judge on UK X Factor for two years. She was a young carer for her mother and was in a British Urban group called N-Dubz. Tulisa helped put Little Mix together on X Factor and was their mentor and led them to victory.

I was gonna be a binch and “Who...?” You but then I started to listen to young and omg this kinda used to be my jam. All the words came right back to me 😂

Gimme More
12 hours ago, destructivelove said:

I was gonna be a binch and “Who...?” You but then I started to listen to young and omg this kinda used to be my jam. All the words came right back to me 😂

lmao i'm glad you didn't say who and re-listened to young! it is such a bop!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More
14 minutes ago, SpeechIess said:

I remember watching the doc about the tabloid sting against her :fan:

it was such a great documentary!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More
2 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

it's a TUNE. Love Tulisa

i love it, i love tulisa too! i met her before and she was so nice and friendly! :)

#JusticeForBritney ♡

ElectricKing
1 minute ago, Gimme More said:

i love it, i love tulisa too! i met her before and she was so nice and friendly! :)

yaas I would love to meet her and have a selfie

Gimme More
Just now, PinkPop said:

yaas I would love to meet her and have a selfie

she honestly deserves good things to happen to her, she's been through so much crap!

i didn't manage to get a selfie just had a chat instead (forgot to ask :saladga:) i've also saw n-dubz live, loved it :selena:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More
19 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Imagine the title of ur comeback single being "Daddy". :awkney:

would you prefer a title like 'government hooker' or 'sexxx dreams'? :selena:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

ElectricKing
14 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

she honestly deserves good things to happen to her, she's been through so much crap!

i didn't manage to get a selfie just had a chat instead (forgot to ask :saladga:) i've also saw n-dubz live, loved it :selena:

I really hope the public give her a chance this time round - she seems lovely, is talented, hot and makes good tunes. What's not to love? 

Archived