"LoveGame" Youtube license changed to "The Reason"

Ronlop

Featured Posts

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
destructivelove
4 hours ago, NewYorkCity said:

I mean... what's the connection that leads some of you to believe that this random change on a youtube license on a 10 years old video has something to do with new music coming? :toofunny:ย 

This fanbase I swearย :madge:

I guess some would say....itโ€™s an Enigmaย 

ย 

thing that is mysterious, puzzling, or difficult to understand

Just now, destructivelove said:

I guess some would say....itโ€™s an Enigmaย 

ย 

thing that is mysterious, puzzling, or difficult to understand

We've come full circle

We're past delulu

We're into legitimate insanity

Doubt it has anything LG6 related. Why would they choose to put it on Gagaโ€™s most underrated single?ย :ladyhaha:

Just now, Twitter said:

Doubt it has anything LG6 related. Why would they choose to put it on Gagaโ€™s most underrated single?ย :ladyhaha:

Because no one would pay attention to it, sneaky sneaky. But they can't pass by us, little detectives.ย :ladyhaha:

Like what you Sea?

Patrick Garcia

"I've got a hundred million reasons to walk away, but baby I just need ONE GOOD ONE to stay"

The Reason may be that one reason that made her stay.

"The Reason" is suuuuch an adult contemporary-sounding song title lmao.

ย 

"ORIGINAL LG6" THREADS INCOMING

PlastiscGuy

Has anyone checked how many videos does her YouTube channel has? Like, maybe she has a private one like it happened beforeย :vegas:

PG.

derpmonster
3 hours ago, Twitter said:

They don't set the "Song in the video." YouTube picks it automatically based on their algorithm that matches from a database. Somehow LoveGame matched with a song called "The Reason" by Lady Gaga in their database. LG6 or not, that song seems to have been registered by someone at some point.

It's possible that the match was flagged because:

2 hours ago, Queen of Venus said:

What if she samples LoveGame on a new song

ย 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

gstring
59 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

They don't set the "Song in the video." YouTube picks it automatically based on their algorithm that matches from a database. Somehow LoveGame matched with a song called "The Reason" by Lady Gaga in their database. LG6 or not, that song seems to have been registered by someone at some point.

It's possible that the match was flagged because:

ย 

LoveGame lyrics reference might be the case too?

ย 

Little little

ltlmnstr

Has anyone checked if she registered new songs yet? Itโ€™s BMI or something. I forgot but when used to browse the site and not have an account yโ€™all did that.ย 

ydnmnme
7 hours ago, Queen of Venus said:

What if she samples LoveGame on a new song

ย 

4 hours ago, gstring said:

LoveGame lyrics reference might be the case too?

ย 

I would live for this!!!

๐ผ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡, ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐ผ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰

monketsharona
5 hours ago, ltlmnstr said:

Has anyone checked if she registered new songs yet? Itโ€™s BMI or something. I forgot but when used to browse the site and not have an account yโ€™all did that.ย 

Gaga always updates BMI very late so... If I remember well all Joanne tracks were added months after the album release

Archived